Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Foglight Film

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I just put GT Yellow Film on my foglights! What do you think?
I have the need to tell everyone about this. Why?
Because if I tell my other friends, they'll just look at it and say, "so."
If I tell you guys, I'll get real opinions from people who give a damn about X-Runners.
I know some people think that they look "ricey," but I like them.
And hey, I'm Japanese. If I can't be ricey, then who can?!:biggrin:
YellowFilm.jpg

2006nightrider

Reaction score
looks good...and a hell of a lot cheaper then buying the actual yellow fog lamp housings

nice job:top:

where did you buy that film at by the way?

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Looks nice BSP06XRU !!:top: I don't think it looks Ricey at all. I did the same for the headlights and the fogs but different color.

FuCt

Reaction score
Does it require any special film or can i use anything? How do u tint the convex surface? Need a shrinkin kinda film? something that u heat up? could i use window tint? If i did would it shrink when heated? would it melt when they got hot from being on?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Don't know about that. This stuff is pretty thick. I had to squeegee from the center and work my way out to the edges. Took some time to get it smooth around the edges, but once it's on, it looks great:top:!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Looks nice BSP06XRU !!:top: I don't think it looks Ricey at all. I did the same for the headlights and the fogs but different color.

Thanks! I almost went with the smoked film, but decided it would look too blacked out on my BSP and would get hassled by the cops...

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
It's a film that you buy that's made to go over the lense. The one I bought has adhesive on one side and you apply it with soapy water and squeegy it to fit.

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Thanks! I almost went with the smoked film, but decided it would look too blacked out on my BSP and would get hassled by the cops...
I felt the same way about the color but so far I haven't gotten pulled over and the lightning seems to work fine at night.

Xample

Reaction score
i like it man but its easier to snap some bulbs in then squegee air bubbles..lol

Grumpy

Reaction score
I like it, but bias a little.:biggrin:

100_9604-1.jpg

Have mine on for about month and a half. It does a good job of keeping chips off your lense.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
i like it man but its easier to snap some bulbs in then squegee air bubbles..lol

I have 3000K bulbs in my fogs, but wanted my lenses to look yellow even when the lights are off.

xtoplinex

Reaction score
dude those are sweet...where did you get the film, I wanna do the same. :top:

FuCt

Reaction score
so if i wanted the headlight film with c2c eyelids, the film would have to go on first right? cuz i JUST put the eyelids on and they look great. But those yellow headlights are sick.....maybe i could trim it?

Jonathan

Reaction score
so if i wanted the headlight film with c2c eyelids, the film would have to go on first right? cuz i JUST put the eyelids on and they look great. But those yellow headlights are sick.....maybe i could trim it?

i would say just trim it :top:

Jonathan

Reaction score
can we have a real close up to check fit? im anal as hell, and i know if you could see the yellow edge uneven, or if it rippled like a sticker? i really like it, and havent been able to find the yellow fog lights anywhere on ebay.

Grumpy

Reaction score
I take some pics tommorrow of the fitment. Its not even all the way around 'cause they don't stretch as well as clear bra would, given the thickness.

100_9815.jpg

It'll stretch a little bit, just not enogh for a perfect fit. I'll take a small fitment issue over sandblasted head lights anyday.:laugh:

Top Bottom