for all you android guys.

zr2ee

I saw these at sema last year, pretty cool but i think i would rather have a full head unit. Parrot and a few others have some interesting offerings on the way

559xrunner

It be cool if its a full head unit, so you could run torque on it, i have it on my phone but its too small to see any thing, its good for pulling codes but for live data its too small.

roy365

Man I am trying to figure out my Aha & App Radio applications as we speak for my AVIC-X940BT. The Aha i have working, but the AppRadio one is giving me fits. Can't get it to connect, or display anything. The one app I was working on is Dash Command. I'd like to do away with my Scan guage II and be able to see/control the engine parameters through the application.

zr2ee

I originally modded a dell streak 7 into mine, looked really clean but had some issues with battery life and volume controls and such so I bagged it, the appradio with arliberator has worked the best for me so far.

The guy who did his nexus 7 into the dash had similar issues too. I remember he dramatically altered it, he took the tablet apart and moved the power buttons and volume rockers and mounted it in like a pro. It was pretty neat. It just seems too time consuming to carry out to completion. haha