Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

for all you android guys.

Tunedx

Reaction score
I also say fxxck the iphone. Not going to get caught in that game.

sketches

Reaction score
thats prettty sick i would buy that if i wasnt going to get the headunit

zr2ee

Reaction score
I saw these at sema last year, pretty cool but i think i would rather have a full head unit. Parrot and a few others have some interesting offerings on the way

559xrunner

Reaction score
It be cool if its a full head unit, so you could run torque on it, i have it on my phone but its too small to see any thing, its good for pulling codes but for live data its too small.

X_Less

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWEwtfvFDKs&feature=related[/ame]

roy365

Reaction score
Man I am trying to figure out my Aha & App Radio applications as we speak for my AVIC-X940BT. The Aha i have working, but the AppRadio one is giving me fits. Can't get it to connect, or display anything. The one app I was working on is Dash Command. I'd like to do away with my Scan guage II and be able to see/control the engine parameters through the application.

zr2ee

Reaction score
I originally modded a dell streak 7 into mine, looked really clean but had some issues with battery life and volume controls and such so I bagged it, the appradio with arliberator has worked the best for me so far.

Reaction score
The guy who did his nexus 7 into the dash had similar issues too. I remember he dramatically altered it, he took the tablet apart and moved the power buttons and volume rockers and mounted it in like a pro. It was pretty neat. It just seems too time consuming to carry out to completion. haha

Top Bottom