Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Formula Drift: Finals at Irwandale Speedway...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
who's going?

I'm flying in Friday morning and doing media coverage for this event...I know SDXRUNNER is going to try and make it up to the event...I may have an extra pass for the 2 day event but won't know until I get to the track...flying back to vegas Sunday morning...

pics/vids will be uploaded after my media coverage has been submitted to WOTMAGAZINE.com and OMGDRIFT.com

hope to see some of you guys there...:smile:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Ill be up there, possibly for both Friday and Saturday. Got both days off. I know grumpy is in the area, kinda...wonder if he will come out? I'm doing my welded diff install, Thursday. As long as everything goes OK, you'll see me on Saturday at the least. So, about them tickets....

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
if Grumpy's in town...i expect nothing less then him to show up at Irwandale...:smile:

I won't know about the tickets till i get to the track...but i'll keep you posted and I pm'ed you with my cell #...see you there bro...

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
T0LLPHR33 said:
if Grumpy's in town...i expect nothing less then him to show up at Irwandale...:smile:

I won't know about the tickets till i get to the track...but i'll keep you posted and I pm'ed you with my cell #...see you there bro...

I'm in that area about twenty minutes from Irwindale Speedway. I can probably round up a couple guys up to go...

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Tolphr33 asked me to post for him, he has arrived in Cali. any and all, planning on rolling out to FD, send him a text when your en route.

I should be at the track by 11. :top:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Spotted, swb xr, mini evo mod, tailgate spoiler, either SS or c2c drop. I sware I saw a front mount in your grill....

Top Bottom