Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: trd supercharger with URD pulley

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
Im going to sell The X before I deploy, so im doing a little parting out. I'm looking to sell/trade my trd supercharger with intercooler and brackets/fit kit for a stock upper intake manifold. Truck has 120k on it, I got it at 68k and changed the fluid in it twice. Looking to get $1500 plus shipping.

Last edited:

Phantom X

Reaction score
I like that hood scoop ram air you got. built or bought? wish I had the money right now id buy the supercharger. GLWS bud

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
I need the money for my vr4, so im trying to move it quickly before I ship out.

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
Im not parting The truck out, just selling some aftermarket stuff.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Nah man! According to the people on this forum, when you say you're selling your truck, that means you HAVE to part out your truck. Haha!

It's funny how people DON'T read the posts and just assume the word "SELL" means you're gonna "SELL" your parts to them.

On a side note, going gambling tonight, so if I win (most likely not), I will pick up your S/C. Lol!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Are only the part listed included or are you including every part included in the S/C kit and the fit kit? The reason I ask is it is nearly impossible to accumulate those parts. Also it would be helpful to know how many miles are on the S/C. GLWS, if this was 4 months from now this would be sold already :top:

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
Bump....Come on guys, I priced this thing to move as fast as your truck will when you install it. :)

sinister07

Reaction score
How fast of a turn around are you looking at for a stock manifold? Wish mine wasn't my daily and I could take it out of commission for a week or so. But then again I wish I didn't have 152,000 on my truck also.

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
I don't drive the truck, so I'm willing to wait a week or two if need be.

TRON

Reaction score
Bro... you should post this on tacomaworld.com

Top Bottom