Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GI: Fuel rails

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Anyone interested in getting a set? post it up and maybe Paul at Dezod can get us some...:top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Other then for looks, how could I with absolutely no plans on more boost or power) benefit from this? I've already got a fuel rail tap for my 7th and fuel pressure gauge

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Other then for looks, how could I with absolutely no plans on more boost or power) benefit from this? I've already got a fuel rail tap for my 7th and fuel pressure gauge

One answer. More volume in the rail = safer.

The factory one has a tiny I.D. Easy to deplenish it when pushing power and large injectors.

Murderface

Reaction score
Now if my data logs suggest no issues whatsoever why should I upgrade? Just curious

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You might not ever have the need to Murderface. Unless you just wanted it for looks.

For me, and my power goals, I am going to be running a much higher pressure than factory. I do not now what the pressure limits are of the factory fuel rail, nor do I want to test that. I KNOW that the aftermarket rail and hose will not be stressed by the increased pressure.

Although possibly not necessary, I specifically also want to have my FPR balance between both sides. The aftermarket rail, depending on design, allows that as well.

Then again, the added volume.

butters607

Reaction score
Depending on what it would cost I would more than likely go for this

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that a new run could be made a little cheaper than what mine was.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried calling, emailing, or PMing him?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Well my tint tickets got dismissed so I'm gonna get my fuel rails from APR there r a few left.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure start the ball rolling on a groups buy and bail... geeeze

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Na man...its good cuz then u get a bunch of prople together and get EMS guy to make some for all. I got my blower comin in Tuesday so i want to put the rails on when i put in the blower.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Haha I hear ya bro, hopefully I get my motor out soon and to Dezod and we can have a field day with mocking up custom parts while my motor is being torn down and rebuilt

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Haha I hear ya bro, hopefully I get my motor out soon and to Dezod and we can have a field day with mocking up custom parts while my motor is being torn down and rebuilt

Cant wait to see yours come up man...Have u not got another block?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

What better a time then that?:canada:

Top Bottom