Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gotta Love Craigslist

Moneyblind

Reaction score
CUSTOM ECLIPSE

Call or email for more details and pics. I will include all extra parts if I get my asking price.
Eclipse has custom interior, gst rims, low milage engine, many extra parts included. I just dropped engine and transmission in this car about a week ago, I haven't been able to find an oil feed line for my turbo. My loss is your gain. Line shouldn't be that much, might even be able to have someone make you one, just tired of messing with it. To many mods to list. Come see it! If I get what I'm asking all extra parts are included, extra engine, trans, interior peices, megan header, gauges, turbo timer, aftermarket side skirts, and anything else I find for car
555 555 5555 phone is off at the moment please email for now

Sounds like a GREAT deal
look at the pictures..

http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/cto/2991027769.html

This guy definatly could pass as a politician with his use of words. The ad sounds legit, but the pics just throw it off. Maybe its because I am tired, but this made me laugh.

Last edited:

sinister07

Reaction score
At least zip tie the damn bumper on before ya snap a pic. Haha. That's slimy used car sales guy 101.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Looks like tow mater from cars only he don't have that gangster ass lift on the back

D

dreamers

photo-31_zps0e7a8d35.jpg

picture.php

motoxx199

Reaction score
Found this on Craigslist. sarasota.craigslist.org/pts/4140949910.html

Top Bottom