Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

great lakes people

xrunish

Reaction score
hey i was wondering if anyone in the IL area knows how to install or can help me install my fuel pump upgrade... i picked it up from justin right when i left and hadnt had the time or found the place to install it... if any help can be given id appreciate it.. thanks guys or if anyone can throw me a write-up i can just find a hobby shop

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
hey i was wondering if anyone in the IL area knows how to install or can help me install my fuel pump upgrade... i picked it up from justin right when i left and hadnt had the time or found the place to install it... if any help can be given id appreciate it.. thanks guys or if anyone can throw me a write-up i can just find a hobby shop

the instructions are really good with lots of pictures. i did mine on jackstands and it wasn't too bad of an install.

xrunish

Reaction score
if the base police will make me stop pouring coolant im sure they will stop me from installing a fuel pump especially since itll smell like gas from taking some parts off

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
if the base police will make me stop pouring coolant im sure they will stop me from installing a fuel pump especially since itll smell like gas from taking some parts off

Don't you have any place on base you can take your truck to work on it?

xrunish

Reaction score
no not this base... its mainly for schooling not like the other bases

Top Bottom