Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

has anyone had this radio

jboy671

Reaction score
I have used their amps before but not their other products. Tried a pair of their 10s (back in 02) which were a step down from their mofo line at the time.

If you don't like it change it out. I personally prefer kenwood decks and my new one is in the mail but still waiting for it to get here.

What kind of budget are you looking at for a new deck?

justin13703

Reaction score
Ive never been a fan of power acoustik stuff. If you want a good single din go with alpine. Kenwoods aren't bad either. For double dins, go with pioneer.

Workman3886

Reaction score
It has some pretty mixed reviews... I have a Alpine and absolutely love it, and they're not unreasonable in price either...

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
I've read reviews on three different sites other than the Amazon one. I haven't seen good ones, mostly 2 or 3 stars. Acting up after only a few months.

indyxr

Reaction score
ok well first off that unit is going for 85.00 that should say something right there :smile:

I have to say im a big Alpine fan!

Workman3886

Reaction score
indyxr said:
ok well first off that unit is going for 85.00 that should say something right there :smile:

I have to say im a big Alpine fan!

Agreed, one of the best stereos money can buy! If you so decide to switch I would check them out

STEP X

Reaction score
remember with electronics its all about what you prefer and pay for if its 85 dollars it'll perform like and 85 dollar radio. Top 3 recommendations Alpine, Pioneer or Clarion.

Scarface

Reaction score
remember with electronics its all about what you prefer and pay for if its 85 dollars it'll perform like and 85 dollar radio. Top 3 recommendations Alpine, Pioneer or Clarion.
You forgot Kenwood my good sir. :top:

Top Bottom