Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Here We Go Again

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
^i agree
We should do a beach setting, there is tons of things we could do. Though that makes it a longer drive for people who are not coastal, but im sure they would like to go the the beach. Most people love the beach! In myrtle beach you can go kite boarding, swimming, surfing. There are alot of miniature golf places in myrtle beach. Though id love to go to outer banks, I hear that its beautiful there. We should do a vote again, and follow through with the vote rather then going somewhere no1 really voted for....

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Seriously, both of us were 12+ hrs last year :ahhhhh:

Like I told you in chat the other night, if David and I are going to plan it, it's going to be in an area we can both drive to for a long weekend. Deals Gap looks great, but it's 18+ hrs for me, and 13+ for David. Not to be selfish but if we're going to plan it we're both going to want to be able to 1) attend and 2) bring our trucks with us.

It won't be planned by this Friday. Sorry Kim.

This has been the issue for most of these events. It's incredibly difficult to plan an event when you live hundreds of miles away.

I kind of figured... just hope I can get the time off...same for texfest... I was hoping to drive out to that..... might still try all depends on timing :)

darthyota

Reaction score
Ive heard theres some great driving roads in the dakotas

Xoverdose

Reaction score
I remember when you all were in Pigeon Forge, thats where I found out about this site. Went to cracker barrel with some friends and there were like 20 X's out there and I saw all the XRU gear. Lots of stuff to do there so that would be fun. Myrtle Beach would be a blast too.

I dont mind stepping up to help plan if its in KY. We have a drag strip and the bourbon trail that could be a fun drive plus distillery tours, toyota factory in central KY. Im going to try and go wherever it is though.

Top Bottom