Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

houston cars and coffee saturday jan 5th

SpicyTaco888

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm Mark and I'm going to be moving down to Houston from Chicago on January 4th (finally graduated college and got a big boy job). I'd love to meet up with you guys and get in with the XR crowd down there... where and what time will you guys be meeting on the 5th?

Grumpy

Reaction score
The address is 110 Vintage Park Blvd, highway 249 & Louetta Rd. Event officially start at 8:00 am, but cars start arriving as early as 5:30 for prime parking. More info: http://coffeeandcarshouston.com/

If we're gonna park together, we should meet up down the road and roll in together as saving spots tactics may not be as effective. Thoughts?

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
^ parks trucks sidewaya save six spots then be like "yolo" :laugh:

SpicyTaco888

Reaction score
Haha nice, I'm having my truck shipped down there full of stuff so if I end up getting it early enough that saturday I'll definitely show up and be on the lookout for some X's

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Haha nice, I'm having my truck shipped down there full of stuff so if I end up getting it early enough that saturday I'll definitely show up and be on the lookout for some X's

Ill probably be down there in my Genesis but there will definitely be some good lookin X's there ;)

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Early early. Dang. And I have a lot of work to do on my car this weekend too. :/

I guess that I will have to put that work off until it warms up a bit. ;)

It would be good to meet a new face, and add a new member to the Houston crew, SpiceTaco. :top:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Be sure to take lots of pics! I would go but I get my new tires installed on the 5th, if everything goes as it should.

xrjavi

Reaction score
wish i could go but my xr is down and parts wont be here till monday

SIK X

Reaction score
I might go out there with yall, but not in the truck. Its under the knife.

Grumpy

Reaction score
^^ what they said. They've never seen Tacoma like this before, make us proud!:rockon:

Almost forgot, before you joined Houston crew, Mark already got photographed by them.

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
It's raining pretty steady, says it will be for a while.. Are you guys still goin?

Grumpy

Reaction score
o_O ...... <_<.........>_>.........-__-......where's everybody?

SIK X

Reaction score
Probably.. not in the rain. :/ crappy morning.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
^^ what they said. They've never seen Tacoma like this before, make us proud!:rockon:

Almost forgot, before you joined Houston crew, Mark already got photographed by them.

Mine was photographed by them?

Top Bottom