Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Houston Meet feeler

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
me mic torspd and a few otherrs are going to the planet xero /westimer meet tonight ?

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
i just got home from san luis,tx exhausted!

got a 20 inch flounder...and lets just say... its gone lol

PiNkY

Reaction score
So how did the meet up go? Any good kills

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
well i raced a volvo sedan old square one that was turbo'ed he pulled a two lenghts from a dig and 20 role both to 60, then destroyed me from a 60 role but i did beat a accord v6 a couple civics a integra and a old gt :top:

PiNkY

Reaction score
well i raced a volvo sedan old square one that was turbo'ed he pulled a two lenghts from a dig and 20 role both to 60, then destroyed me from a 60 role but i did beat a accord v6 a couple civics a integra and a old gt :top:

haha I have to say man you are a racin fool. I saw a few posts you threw up about racin a 454. You crazy holmes! :laugh: But hey I guess your fightin the good fight for us XR's. You gota get boosted so you can show those fools what real power we can throw down.

So did you ever decide on what mods to start with yet?

MadMatt

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not too much on the street racing anymore. Guess I'm an old man now... ha ha, 26. I'll hollar next time I hed to Hooters.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
well i dont really go hunting for races unless their is a specific car i want to run or go to westimer. but if i roll up at a light next to something intresting i try to get some action out of them, as for first mods the job mod would be ideal, but i think ill probably be able to convice my dad to let me sit sic maybe big maybe :thumpdown:

oh i almost forgot i drove away from a honda fit rapidly seeing as it was not much of a race on my way to the meet :smile:

Last edited:

PiNkY

Reaction score
well i dont really go hunting for races unless their is a specific car i want to run or go to westimer. but if i roll up at a light next to something intresting i try to get some action out of them, as for first mods the job mod would be ideal, but i think ill probably be able to convice my dad to let me sit sic maybe big maybe :thumpdown:

oh i almost forgot i drove away from a honda fit rapidly seeing as it was not much of a race on my way to the meet :smile:

I hear yea, kinda need money to mod. You done any of the light mods yet? Don't need any money for that. Or the BHLM just need some patience and some black paint.

LOL, yea I wouldn't reall count a honda Fit a kill......lol :laugh:

Yeah I'm not too much on the street racing anymore. Guess I'm an old man now... ha ha, 26. I'll hollar next time I hed to Hooters.
Yea I'm the same age but if someone wants to throw down I won't back down, it's fun to get after it every once in a while.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
:rofl: check with donny about the corners i stay in the straights

MadMatt

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll put someone in there place if they challenge me, I just don't go looking for it anymore.

I beat a Colbalt SS in the rain a month ago, but I'm not sure if I was really faster or if I just outdrove him. The kid almost killed himself and ended up driving on the shoulder to pass a car that pulled out in his lane. When we got to the next light I rolled down my window and asked him if he was alright. That freaked me out, I don't want to be indirectly responsible for a kid killing himself, so I'm gonna try to hold back on the racing.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
well said matt i almost killed three people in a row racing in my dads truck its a scary feeling especially when you instigated the race

PiNkY

Reaction score
That's why sometimes the best place to line um up is at the track. Don't get me wrong I'll tear it up on the streets if the conditions are right and I don't have a passenger or no other cars on the road. Way I see it if I'm gona drive dumb I shouldn't be putting anyone's life in danger but mine.

Top Bottom