Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How about a UCON EMS Group Buy?

Gadget

Reaction score
The ProEFI is an off the shelf Mototron control unit with custom software. It can run the engine all by its self or can be wired in parallel in similar fashion as the UCON is used.

The Mototron controller can be used to run just about anything form industrial machinery, elevators, to engines. It is the software that makes it able to run different things.

The UCON is designed to meet the specific needs for the engine platform it is setup for.

G

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Elevators??.?....I think mark is a elevator mechanic ...lol so the heart of what he works on, is being used to run his 500+ hp truck...ironic...lol

gotrdwoohoo

Reaction score
Thanks man. howd you get so smart about all this? shit i feel like an old fart.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
The ProEFI is an off the shelf Mototron control unit with custom software. It can run the engine all by its self or can be wired in parallel in similar fashion as the UCON is used.

The Mototron controller can be used to run just about anything form industrial machinery, elevators, to engines. It is the software that makes it able to run different things.

The UCON is designed to meet the specific needs for the engine platform it is setup for.

G

Gadget watup the natives are restless, we need messages from the king.... us peasants are waiting, we don`t want to go elsewhere like proefi not,... please release the Ucon, it was a month ago when the group buy was started we want it now! and we are not going to pay a lot for that muffler........ just sayin!:laugh:
GOD IS GREAT!!!
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=818871

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I'm glad that G is waiting before the release of the UCON. It shows how G stands behinds his products and will not start selling the UCON unit until all the problems are worked out. Lots of business owners would start selling the unit before fully worked over.

Reaction score
This is true you have a point I agree I have the patience 1 1/2 yrs waiting for the 09 pin harness for the x1 and now for the Ucon not even APR has the harness for the 09-12 totally different than 05-08 I hope for my birthday April fools day:laugh:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I'm glad that G is waiting before the release of the UCON. It shows how G stands behinds his products and will not start selling the UCON unit until all the problems are worked out. Lots of business owners would start selling the unit before fully worked over.

I agree but some type of rsponse would be appreciated and an informative response at that.

SooRunner

Reaction score
I'm going to make the IPad3 run my truck! :laugh: ......Still waiting for response.....:hmmmm2:

gotrdwoohoo

Reaction score
Didn't gadget write a while back that 09 will continue to be an issue...not meaning to burst your bubble but thought he told us all that it would be a long while as he and his partner in itronix are working on the earlier years first and launching those and then maybe there will be a solution for the 09. correct me if i am wrong guys. also, anyone have a POV on the APR y-pipe verses URD y-pipe?

butters607

Reaction score
Very Soon I will give you no more than that and dont pm me haha

Reaction score
I will give you guys a sound of the Apr Y pipe and the TRD cat back with the TTC cams tuned with the URD split second coming soon!

memario1214

Reaction score
I'm interested... This would hold me over in preparation for when I get the coin for my TRD S/C

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I will give you guys a sound of the Apr Y pipe and the TRD cat back with the TTC cams tuned with the URD split second coming soon!

Dang bro! Getting a heck of a mod list going there! :adore:

Reaction score
Wait a minute Mark..... ARP studs,port and polish,heads intake and exhaust and intake manifold and drop cams of coarse Cometic head gasket just sayin learned from you thanks :top:

Top Bottom