Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How about a UCON EMS Group Buy?

Gadget

Reaction score
I have one guy that is running the X-1, non-reflash and the TRD injectors. I need to get access to his truck to do a check of the cal before I will ship it out.

Things are nuts here now so it might be another week or two.

G

Blasphemous

Reaction score
I have one guy that is running the X-1, non-reflash and the TRD injectors. I need to get access to his truck to do a check of the cal before I will ship it out.

Things are nuts here now so it might be another week or two.

G

Week or two sounds great to me.

Reaction score
Great job "G" you are doing it right for all future end users 05- to present, just hurry up will ya!:crinklehair:

5000XD

Reaction score
G, how about the non flash with 668 injectors? still no one?

Gadget

Reaction score
Nope. I think we can nail that down with the data from the URD Mk3 systems.

G

SooRunner

Reaction score
G, So do you think a group buy will happen maybe for the first 10 people? Put me first on the list for 2, 1 for my xrunner and another for my bro FJ that is running the x1 NA.

The list doesn't look like its getting any more serious people...I probably gotta give you a call cuz I wanna upgrade my mk2 to mk3 at the same time.

azburnin

Reaction score
2005-2008 Toyota
Name / Year of truck for UCON
1. SooRunner / 05' X-Runner
2. CWatt / '07 FJ
3. Blasphemous / '08 TRD Sport

2009+ Toyota
1.Southernmostxr / 2009
2.asphyXiated / 2011
3.Azburnin / 2009

Please have something come out for the 09+ thats on point i need it.

azburnin

Reaction score
Yeah i've been eyeballing this for a few days now, Ive yet to buy a tuner for my truck. I haven't put crap for miles on it and really want it tuned right. Not to say its running rough but this would be the ticket.

Reaction score
Gadget watup the natives are restless, we need messages from the king.... us peasants are waiting, we don`t want to go elsewhere like proefi not,... please release the Ucon, it was a month ago when the group buy was started we want it now! and we are not going to pay a lot for that muffler........ just sayin!:laugh:

Blasphemous

Reaction score
I want this thing pretty badly too.

Interested in seeing what it can do to my N/A truck ;)

How did the testing go on the N/A trucks?

gotrdwoohoo

Reaction score
Hee, hee...so much for our self control when it involves our trucks LOL! Just kidding man, just couldn't resist, I am a bit of a jokester.

SELF CONTROL IS STRENGTH
RIGHT THOUGHT IS MASTERY

CALMNESS IS POWER !!!
GOD IS GREAT!!!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
...an actual cost will better determine if i jump on this...:dontknow:

Toon714

Reaction score
Gadget watup the natives are restless, we need messages from the king.... us peasants are waiting, we don`t want to go elsewhere like proefi not,... please release the Ucon, it was a month ago when the group buy was started we want it now! and we are not going to pay a lot for that muffler........ just sayin!:laugh:

Lol wat u got against pro efi?
since u havent even dealt with them...

Reaction score
I just trust Gadget and I want to give my business to a another XRU member that is all

gotrdwoohoo

Reaction score
Cut and pasted it man.....couldn't resist.....self control and speed kinda dont go hand in hand LOL and patience and the uconn is even worse!

What is there link? What is the backstory on pro efi? How do they compare to the x-1 and the urd uconn ems?

Last edited:
Top Bottom