How do you guys get rid of swirl marks?

XRUNNAH808

I was about to buy Meguiars Swirl X Swirl remover, but how do you guys get rid of them? Also who has swirl marks on there X?

06 xrunner

I was about to buy Meguiars Swirl X Swirl remover, but how do you guys get rid of them? Also who has swirl marks on there X?

I have some man. I used the turtle wax back to black earlier this year but you can still see them
Thinking of possibly taking the truck in for a cut and polish but if anyone has anything that's worked for them I'd give it a shot first

Sproulesxrunner

You actually need proper equipment to fully remove swirls. If you have absolutely no experience probably paying to get it done would be best. It is fairly expensive.

Here are some pics of my detailing I did on my truck this summer. Took a ton of time but the results were worth it.
DSC00081.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

Deathoftheparty

You actually need proper equipment to fully remove swirls. If you have absolutely no experience probably paying to get it done would be best. It is fairly expensive. Here are some pics of my detailing I did on my truck this summer. Took a ton of time but the results were worth it.

Looks awesome

Kyle4488

I have some man. I used the turtle wax back to black earlier this year but you can still see them
Thinking of possibly taking the truck in for a cut and polish but if anyone has anything that's worked for them I'd give it a shot first
I used that to and it was okay but before I sold my hardbody I compounded, polished and waxed it using meguirs da polisher and it turned out amazing.

Attachments

• truck hood.jpg
    truck hood.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 144
  • image_2.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 145

madtrucker

I use a Meguiars DA polisher too, w/ the Mirror Glaze #9. Then hit it w/ your favorite wax. You can't beat the DA it's great for rookies like me. I've heard Swirl X is good, then follow it w/ Gold Class or Tech Wax.

2013-10-16152622-1_zps52e91afd.jpg

Kyle4488

I used the ultimate compound follwed by utlimate polish and tech wax, all meguirs. Im going to clay bar my x before I do that to that to it.

smftexas86

I personally have horrible luck with detailing/polishing/washing.

It never fails, everytime I do, it rains the next day