Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How much is an auto trans worth?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
As some of you know I bought a new motor fr my truck and I got the transmission with it. Well I have someone who wants to buy it but I have no idea what I should ask for it. It's an auto trans out of a 08 prerunner with only 4000 miles on it. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
A rebuilt tranny is like 1200 for a Honda accord V6 and a new one from factory is around 3-4K...
What kind of engine are you running? A prerunners?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Ya I've been checking around and it seems the going price is 7 to 9 they all have way more miles though. I just want to get rid of it though cause I have no need for it all. But I don't wanna lose out.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I'd ask at least a grand and see what happens. Get as much as you can out of it t help pay for that motor you bought.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I told the guy 900 bucks. He's in the states though so it will be a lil more in Canadian lol. Just waiting for a response back from him now.

Murderface

Reaction score
what are the listings on Ebay saying? how much? I know u said it has low miles(under5K correct?)

Top Bottom