Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is anyone from woodstock, ontario?

Kookla

Reaction score
So far I've only seen 1 other x runner in my area since I've had mine, and it's just lately I've been seeing it.
I've been wondering where all the x runners are around here as It would be great for us Canadians in southern ontario to have a meet.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
There's 4 X-Runners in Guelph, 1 BSP, 2RR and a SWB

Kookla

Reaction score
Hey everyone, great to see there are some x owners around these parts!
I've never been to an x fest or anything of the sort, but I'm sure it would be a great day if a bunch of us met up, discuss our mods, and our love for our trucks, and go for a cruise!
anyone interested, please post, and if there is enough people to set something up, maybe we can colaborate something for late spring/early summer??
Or if there is something round here, spread the word!

Kookla

Reaction score
Has anyone in ontario had problems with body kit clips breaking?
I have been wondering where is best to get them? Or what u did to fix urs?
Not sure if this is an appropriate place to post this, but I'm new to forums, so please KINDLY let me know if this needs to be somewhere else!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Dealer is the only place to get them. And I've had a pile break. Just had the front end repainted last summer (don't ask grrrr lol) so had all my body kit repainted as well and replaced all the clips. Not cheap!!!! You can use tie straps for a lot of them but will have to get creative with epoxy and other stuff for the ones where the actual mount is broken off. There is a thread here somewhere that explains it

Kookla

Reaction score
Toyotapartsdirect.ca is where I also found them online......I've read a few good posts of how to fix them ur self, and I think I'm gonna end up replacing what clips I can, and re-inforce all the mounts with abs or something epoxied like mad to base of clip brackets/body kit. I'm not sure if there has been anyone do it that way, but when I do, I'll post pics etc n let u all knows if it's worth it! Basically fatten up the bracket where it joins the body kit. Total b.s they made them so thin.

Top Bottom