Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ISO X-runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-roller

Reaction score
Hey fellow XRU members,

Old member here but I’m sincerely thinking of buying an X-runner again. I’ve never forgotten my old one and I’d like to redo this project truck. Send me any and all that are for sale. I don’t care about miles as long as it runs. I am more than likely building the engine anyway.

Thanks,
“X-troller”

Redlantern

Reaction score
Hey fellow XRU members,

Old member here but I’m sincerely thinking of buying an X-runner again. I’ve never forgotten my old one and I’d like to redo this project truck. Send me any and all that are for sale. I don’t care about miles as long as it runs. I am more than likely building the engine anyway.

Thanks,
“X-troller”
Sweet! Hope you find one. I enjoyed your last build and will sure enjoy the next one when it does happen.

snowrunner

Reaction score
Sweet! Hope you find one. I enjoyed your last build and will sure enjoy the next one when it does happen.
sorry for the delay but I am selling my 2014 xr in barcelona red the catch is I'm in Canada
its got 36000 miles(59000 kms) no mechanical mods all stock $24000 cdn drop me a line minimusic@hotmail.com

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
Hey fellow XRU members,

Thanks,
“X-troller”
Still looking. I have mine for sale. Built motor and all ready to go.

FantasticMaxx

Reaction score
are yall still looking? I might have a lead on a 2013 with about 114k miles on it. Seller is on the fence and unsure what he can get. Bone stock from my knowledge. PM me and i will get you guys in contact.

AryaHmmr

Reaction score
Hey fellow XRU members,

Thanks,
“X-troller”
you still looking? Where you located?
I just posted mine on FB market place:

X-roller

Reaction score
Sorry guys. I ended up buying a different truck and did upgrades to my car instead. I don’t get on often and I forgot about this post. Glad this forum is still kicking around. A ton of good knowledge on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom