Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

January 2012 : Micpun's 2005 SWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murderface

Reaction score
By far the nicest SWB X on the planet! Congrats Mickey!

micpun

Reaction score
Damn your truck is pure sexy. How is the bl ack inteior holding up against the weather. Also how did u sound deaden the seat belt on the access doors? Mine rattles with mild bass i can't imagine what your would sound like.

its been at least 1.5 years since i blackened the carpet, sueded the headliner, and blackened all the parts and they actually have been holding up pretty well. the carpet did shed for awhile but it wasnt bad. just make sure they have the foot area padded or covered pretty well because that would definitely be where most of the wear and tear happens.

As for the noise. Im not really sure what your talking about. Are you not using your seat belt when you drive? or the mechanism rattling? We cut a hole in the access doors so that I had enclosed subs and when I hit a bump it shakes in the metal framing. but other than that its been pretty good.

Very nice looking truck for sure. :top:

honestly xtoplinex, your truck was the first truck I saw on XRU and I have always been in awh of your paint scheme.:adore:

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
That is a sweet ride man!! Mine is also a dd as such I understand the dedication it takes to keep it top notch! Congrats man!

Mr.X

Reaction score
One of the SEXIEST X's I've seen I like that stance. The truck is very well done. I have the same suspension set up but with 18s now I really want some 19s. Looks sick man I love the fact you have sparco seats and plus they are black makes it even better

Grumpy

Reaction score
Well deserved and long over due, congratulation Mic!
Your dedication & discipline is unwavering . . . especially with those white Varrstoen and TRD BBK on the street daily.

For fun, I decided to take an unusual route to work the morning our path crosses. Who knew it would turn into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom