Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE Memorial Decals

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
LAST CALL
We'll be totaling the orders and cutting these first week of March. Get them before its too late!!

I was finally able to find time to get the stickers designed with my busy work schedule and actually put my idea on paper. It's not overly complicated but this sticker servers a purpose - and I don't feel that purpose is to showcase design skills. His truck and this community meant a lot to John and it only felt appropriate to wrap his name and memory in the truck's silhouette.

I'm not usually one for reading more into things that are there - but the font his name is written in is called "Hemi Head" and seemed appropriate.

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE FAMILY

To purchase a sticker, click here.

Attachments

• John_Sticker.jpg
    John_Sticker.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 186,296
Last edited by a moderator:

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Placed my order! I'll be rockin his screen name as well on the X and my tool box!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Thanks again brotha for doing this. Can't wait to get them and rawk em.

Last edited by a moderator:

blu xr

Reaction score
i went to order this decal and thought i'd go ahead and get the "Angled 3D XRU Logo" and the "Logo Sticker" but it would not let me choose swb. i went to check-out and did not see where i could leave a message about it either.

can someone look into this and let me know? btw, memorial looks great.

True

Reaction score
Ordered! It's going to feel really good having this as a piece of my truck. Means a lot.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i went to order this decal and thought i'd go ahead and get the "Angled 3D XRU Logo" and the "Logo Sticker" but it would not let me choose swb. i went to check-out and did not see where i could leave a message about it either.

can someone look into this and let me know? btw, memorial looks great.

If you didn't see the color option its because I am out of stock. Supply on most decals and colors is getting thin.

blu xr

Reaction score
If you didn't see the color option its because I am out of stock. Supply on most decals and colors is getting thin.

ok...any idea when you'll get some more in? im gonna hold off getting them so i can pay for shipping all at once.

it will accept paypal i assume?

Top Bottom