Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE Memorial Decals

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Dammit, as always, I'm late :frown:

We ordered few extra expecting some late orders. I'll check in with David and see if the final quantities have been updated in the store :top:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Happy to report that I sold the WRX and Johns truck"murderface"is now in my driveway with a new Red murderface sticker ordered and should be on the truck this week. I only stalled once when I drove it out of our friends garage:). Have been looking into getn a new set of rims for the truck cause that's really the only thing it needs. Thanx for posting my moms email,it took her a while to get the strength to get on the site and read everyone's kind words about John. Thnx again, Chris
Glad to hear that you have John's truck now. I know rims were one of the things John said he really wanted to get to complete his mods. You have one awesome truck and we are very happy you have joined this site and are part of this great family here at XRU. If you ever need anything we are all more then happy to help. We hope to see you at some local meets in the future.

Reaction score
Glad to hear that you have John's truck now. I know rims were one of the things John said he really wanted to get to complete his mods. You have one awesome truck and we are very happy you have joined this site and are part of this great family here at XRU. If you ever need anything we are all more then happy to help. We hope to see you at some local meets in the future.

Thnx, ya I think I found a set I like for the truck,now I just gotta work some o.t. at work. I will def bring the truck to a meet and I have a friend that's a master tech at Toyota so he should be able to help me with most issues if any come up but if not I.always have this site.
Thnx again:rockon:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
^Look at the back shock I know it needed to be replaced or rebuilt.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
UPDATE

Got an E-mail from Klint saying the decals are headed my direction. I should be able to start getting orders together and sent out early next week. :top:

Tailpipe

Reaction score
I want one That has John Jeckot please.

Do you want me to use paypal or pay Nancy.

Please let me know

Warren

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you want me to use paypal or pay Nancy.

Please let me know

Warren

Warren, just go to the XRU Store and order the one you'd like. It's the orange button that says "XRU Gear" at the top of the page.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I sent about half Monday, and half Tuesday.
Now that they are arriving lets get some pics with them on the trucks.

Top Bottom