Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MSR Houston December 15

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Just an fyi, MSRH said i can be an instructor for novice de.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I certainly hope so. On the last charity event, one guy spun out his really nice classic Mustang. Didn't run any after his first time. Maybe that or someone else won't show up. Then we would have 3 XR's carving the turns.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Getting some chow and ready to watch some XRU domination.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have some. Nothing is uploaded yet.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Might hav started a new class...... The trucks and drivers have done very well today. Very well. :D Including the tC.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Dammit

It sounds like you guys had a serious blast...man, i should move out to Houston, and go play with all big dogs. Nothing fun ever happening out west...:argh:

Toon714

Reaction score
Wow bad ass to see all the homies "puttin work son!" Haha

Grumpy

Reaction score
Took a few pics...

How do you make 252hp go fast? Wrap it in <1,500 lbs body.
IMAG3842.jpg

Mint Z32 putting in WORK.
IMAG3843.jpg

Never seen a Coyote...
IMAG3841.jpg

...and a Cobra get along so well. Nice to see a modern twist on an old classic.
IMAG3840.jpg

Hanging with friends + race track + hot laps = good times! :blurock:
Thank you Robert for some pointers, Alex for getting my special mod ready in time for track day, Danny for coming out and participate, and Britt for her über sweet GoPro 3 Black Edition & cookies.
Special thanks to Mark and Austin for helping make this possible for me. :adore:

Can't wait for the next event. Sway bar is definitely on the must have list.

Last edited:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
So....i heard an open diff, automatic SUV with stock rims and tires, layed down a faster lap then a X-Runner driven by certian barefoot racer...:adore:

Robert, you're a mad man. And i can respect that. :rockon:

Grumpy

Reaction score
So....i heard an open diff, automatic SUV with stock rims and tires, layed down a faster lap then a X-Runner driven by certian barefoot racer...:adore:

Robert, you're a mad man. And i can respect that. :rockon:

Yes it is true. Robert does know his vehicle very well....and exploit it to the fullest extent. Being a well-seasoned cone killer does have its perks. :driver:

When pushing one's vehicle to the limit, the short coming quickly reveal itself. Lots of dive and body roll. Stock spring up front could use an upgrade....but need dampener to match. Since that combo is not available, sway bars are up next. Big sweepers made that very clear.

Could use a bit more power as well. With only TRD intake & catback and NST intake spacer & pulleys for power upgrade, its a modest list. Brake & tires did their job well. Could always use more of both but I'm happy with where its at right now.

You would've had fun yesterday.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Yes it is true. Robert does know his vehicle very well....and exploit it to the fullest extent. Being a well-seasoned cone killer does have its perks. :driver:

When pushing one's vehicle to the limit, the short coming quickly reveal itself. Lots of dive and body roll. Stock spring up front could use an upgrade....but need dampener to match. Since that combo is not available, sway bars are up next. Big sweepers made that very clear.

Could use a bit more power as well. With only TRD intake & catback and NST intake spacer & pulleys for power upgrade, its a modest list. Brake & tires did their job well. Could always use more of both but I'm happy with where its at right now.

You would've had fun yesterday.

I can only imagine how much of a blast i would have had.3,600 lbs Boost, UCON, no top speed limiter, panhard bar and the full xII treatment. :blurock:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
One day you will have to try it. Seriously!

And it is easier on the truck than drifting. ;)

Top Bottom