Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Music through your blackberry

LEFTY'Z SWB

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone thought or knew if you could run a blackberry through your stock headunit for Music? also if not ,whats the best way to run an Ipod though our stockers.. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
belkintunebasefm-lg.jpg

I use this for my iPod. As long as you have the antenna in, its good. Plugs into the outlet by the shifter. Its made by Belkin, and they have other models as well, like ones you can have on the dash or the cup holder area..

I don't know how you'd run your blackberry through though. There isn't a USB plug in anywhere.. lol.

LEFTY'Z SWB

Reaction score
Thanx Christa .. that unit your showing can you use the stocker to change functions like albums and such?(like the scion units) ? kinda looking to use is as hard wired to the stocker and use the steering wheel function to change artists, albums, and songs..was just curious bout the BB, heard I phone, you were able to. Since my phone is 16G, have plenty of room for music.. and wouldnt need a I Pod..(yeah I know Im living in the stone age)!!

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
No, unfortunately using the stock stuff just changes the station, but the volume control still works the same, since it just is an FM transmitter.. haha.

I want to get something hard wired in in the summer, as I'm going bonkers listening to the stupid radio here.

LEFTY'Z SWB

Reaction score
LOl!1 yeah I know they make them for the Ipod... Guess Im just gonna have to go out and get the Ipod then....

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Read this

If you don't have to spend the money on an iPod, google some options and whatnot.

HiTek21

Reaction score
USA Spec PA15/PA20 (or older PA12) will give you ipod connectivity plus you have an additional aux port so you can hook up an RCA to 3.5mm stereo headphone jack that you can plug into the blackberrys audio port. Unfortunately the blackberry its not controllable through the steering wheel, the ipod is though :) it'll probably run you about $150usd for that module new or you can check ebay for a used one cheaper.

LEFTY'Z SWB

Reaction score
thanx for the info Hitek.. I will probly do that, andf have it for both the Ipod and the B Berry!!:top:

Top Bottom