Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My runner after a year

Fish_On

Reaction score
So last August I bought my 2013 Nautical Blue Xrunner. Since then I have done the following-

HIDs, all red tail lights and yellow fogs, URD MKII catback, URD Y pipe, AFE stage 2 intake, ceramic window tint, m1 abrams shift knob, URD short shifter, XII drop (1.75 springs/2 blocks), mini eve mod, 19x9.5 +22 Enkei Raijins(off Workmans X), Hella horns, and a blacked out Toyota Emblem. I think that is it... And here are some updated pictures...

Yes I know it needs moar low, but I spent the last 6 years driving a dumped Honda so I am gunna leave her moderately low for the time being :)

X_Weeds_zps3b2f1ced.jpg

X_Bike_3_zpsa34483c9.jpg

X_Donut_zps14a6a590.jpg

easts1d3

Reaction score
Its a BEAST!
Truck looks great and those rims put it off the top

Fish_On

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah like I said, I know it could def be more low :) . The truck is lower than it looks in the front though. In the pics it looks even. In person its like a half inch lower in the front. How do I apply to do the calendar or be a monthly feature?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Sexy truck, love everything you have done, calendar pics submittals are around December, truck of the month is selected my the moderators based on community support and activity, not really by mods. Keep up the work, truck has come a long way!

Fish_On

Reaction score
Sexy truck, love everything you have done, calendar pics submittals are around December, truck of the month is selected my the moderators based on community support and activity, not really by mods. Keep up the work, truck has come a long way!

Cool. Well thanks. I hope the community feels like my truck is worthy a feature.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
The colors work great together. Good looking rig! :top:

Workman3886

Reaction score
Looks great man!! I'm glad to see they went to another X on here!! I miss those boogers but what I have in store for a project is going to be a blast! Keep up the great work on your truck and keep the pics coming!

Fish_On

Reaction score
Looks great man!! I'm glad to see they went to another X on here!! I miss those boogers but what I have in store for a project is going to be a blast! Keep up the great work on your truck and keep the pics coming!

Yeah dude that project is gunna turn out nasty..

Fish_On

Reaction score
Yeah I want to do a babyboi retrofit I just have to buy another set of headlights. I dont wanna pull apart my only set of headlights. I also wanna do angry eyes

nick_gz1

Reaction score
love that color scheme,makes me wish I would've waited a couple more years!

BondXII

Reaction score
Looks good bro. Gotta see that thing in person again since you've add some things. Maybe one of these times I invite you over...you'll actually have the day off. LOL

III

Reaction score
thanks for da info about da taillights on IG bro! looking good !

Top Bottom