Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Naturally Aspirated Horsepower & Supporting Mods

TRON

Reaction score
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums...bile Uploads/2014-08-24140432_zpsa83f7b6d.jpg

HP: 313 Torque: 340
Mods:
DTLT Headers - 3" Y with 3" straight + Resonator and Muffler (NO CATS)
AFE Stage 2 Intake
2uzfe Tundra 76mm throttle body
Intake manifold spacer
Unichip + Street tune at Fine Line Imports Nor Cal

Do these numbers look legit? I am a little quicker than SVT Lightnings

Man... Those numbers are hard to believe 340 torque with 3 inch y all the way back NA?! I don't know; maybe unchip tunes a winner every once and awhile:hmmmm2:

LAzevedo

Reaction score
Whatever it says on the dyno sheets! I don't know much about the dyno process/numbers/computations lol
Do the numbers sound too good to be true??

I can probably upload 0-60 and 45-90 videos to compare to other X's?!

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Whatever it says on the dyno sheets! I don't know much about the dyno process/numbers/computations lol
Do the numbers sound too good to be true??

I can probably upload 0-60 and 45-90 videos to compare to other X's?!

Videos :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Those numbers seem quite a bit high. More than some people with 8 psi boost from a TRD S/C. I need to get on a computer and see the video.

JC2011XR

Reaction score
They do sound really awesome. I can't wait for the final determination. Torspd, what are you thoughts on the Unichip item?

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Id put you somewhere around 240whp...your hp and torque (claimed) is pretty much what I made on cali gas with the trd blower @ 7psi. Idk what the hell that dyno shop told you, but those numbers are way the hell off.

And your case is one of the reasons why I always laugh when people start comparing dyno numbers. They dont mean shit.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Im going to go out on a limb here and say the lightning you raced was a v6 with lightning badges...lol

LAzevedo

Reaction score
As far as I know, third gear. Nope... I've raced four lightnings! Lost one when the X had about 10k miles and was stock. Tied two in 0-70ish from a light. And beat one by half a car length last week! Only other truck I've lost to was a Silverado SS... Wheels were hopping in 1st and 2nd. He was gone by the time I gained traction.

Pho Runner

Reaction score
Hi everybody, its my first post here. Thank you for all the awesome info you contribute. I have a 2007 4runner with 130,000 miles. I really like URD's n/a power package. Is it worth installing on an engine with so many miles or should I wait and do a rebuild first? Will I get the same kind of numbers as the posted dyno chart or will it be less likely bc of the mileage on the engine? Thank you

Gadget

Reaction score
That really is not a lot of miles. It the engine is still healthy and not comsuming oil you should be fine.

One thing you should do based on mileage is have an on the vehicle fuel injector cleaning service done. The two best are BG Products and MotorVac. This will get your injectors flowing like new again and get the carbon out of the combustion chamber, the intake ports and off of the back side of the intake valves. Then you will be ready to lay down some power.

G

Pho Runner

Reaction score
Thanks gadget! I recently tried redline fuel additive in the gas tank and before that seafoam through the PVC hose and in the gas tank. Would those methods clean my injectors like the motorvac would?

Gadget

Reaction score
No, putting Seafoam though the PCV hose is highly likely to destroy the engine.

Get a professional service.

G

Top Bottom