Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Naturally Aspirated Horsepower & Supporting Mods

STONER-X

Reaction score
No it won't mess anything up

The theory works when the motor is cold.. then after it get warmed up it is does nothing... the air is not hanging out in the throttle body it is moving. The coolant lines keep the throttle body from freezing in cold climates..

Warrior you should do a lot of homework on moding and aftermarket upgrade.. Google does wonders.. I know what we're all there at one point

Reaction score
No it won't mess anything up

The theory works when the motor is cold.. then after it get warmed up it is does nothing... the air is not hanging out in the throttle body it is moving. The coolant lines keep the throttle body from freezing in cold climates..

Warrior you should do a lot of homework on moding and aftermarket upgrade.. Google does wonders.. I know what we're all there at one point

I've done the search. It seems like it would pair well with a CAI. I just can't find a picture guide on the 1GR. Everything I've done I either get help or a pictured set of instructions. Once o do it, then I understand it, if that makes sense

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Well took my truck to a dyno for the first time yesterday. My power mods are: URD spec-u headers and full exhaust, k&n drop in air filter, nst lightweight crank and water pump pulleys (still haven't put on my alt pulley), URD stage 3+ clutch and lightweight steel flywheel, URD MAF calibrator. I made 246whp and 286wtq. Still waiting on my email of the dyno chart.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Picked up roughly 40 hp and 40 tq over stock. Very nice. :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you received the dyno chart yet?

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Not yet it was a full dyno day for my car club so he has a lot of charts to email out. I'll shoot him an email tonight and see where it's at lol.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Update got my dyno chart emailed to me last night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 321
Top Bottom