Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need help with scosche bluefusion!

MRBOJANGLES

Reaction score
I just installed a scosche bluefusion harness for Bluetooth. I can stream music from my phone through the car speakers and take calls through the speakers.
Only problem is music only streams through left speakers and phone only comes through left speakers. Any ideas on why this is happening???

CBRBob

Reaction score
Left side only sounds like its in phone mode

redarkx

Reaction score
Most of the harnesses like that will only use the one side, or just front or just back. Unless you physically tap into all the output wires from the radio to the speakers(very doable) you'll only get that one side. does the harness have a mute function? If it does then you can take and run the wires that connect to the front left speaker and jumper them to the front right as well and the same for the left and right rears. If not then you risk serious audio distortion doing that without a mute function.

Only connect the wires in the Bluetooth harness though, not the actual speaker wires.

Last edited:

MRBOJANGLES

Reaction score
yeah there's no mute wires or function.
Ik thinking of going with the "grom" bluetooth kit instead. maybe the scosche is just a cheaper product.

justin13703

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't those things cost like 250 dollars? If so if I were you I would just get a new radio. You can get a nice radio with integrated Bluetooth ipod connections and a bunch more features and the parts to do the install for less than that. Just sayin it's an option, if you decide to keep the scosche part hopefully you can get it figured out, I've personally never installed one before.

Last edited:

MRBOJANGLES

Reaction score
justin13703 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't those things cost like 250 dollars? If so if I were you I would just get a new radio. You can get a nice radio with integrated Bluetooth ipod connections and a bunch more features and the parts to do the install for less than that. Just sayin it's an option, if you decide to keep the scosche part hopefully you can get it figured out, I've personally never installed one before.

yeah it's weird... online they are about $150-250 but I went to bestbuy and asked if they had them and it was $29.99. so I bought it in a hurry. same exact thing, just don't understand why it's so cheap...

justin13703

Reaction score
yeah it's weird... online they are about $150-250 but I went to bestbuy and asked if they had them and it was $29.99. so I bought it in a hurry. same exact thing, just don't understand why it's so cheap...

Probably on clearance. Im an installer at best buy lol and they let stuff go for dumb low prices sometimes when they're on clearance. A couple months back I picked up my 4 channel 800 watt kenwood amp with a 4yr replacement and tax for 30 bucks lol. Normally woulda been 300.

But that's cool man, when I go back to work tomorrow I'll see if we have any and take a look at the wiring and see if I can help you out. I think we have a couple left.

MRBOJANGLES

Reaction score
justin13703 said:
Probably on clearance. Im an installer at best buy lol and they let stuff go for dumb low prices sometimes when they're on clearance. A couple months back I picked up my 4 channel 800 watt kenwood amp with a 4yr replacement and tax for 30 bucks lol. Normally woulda been 300.

But that's cool man, when I go back to work tomorrow I'll see if we have any and take a look at the wiring and see if I can help you out. I think we have a couple left.

ok cool man thanks!!!! let me know

Top Bottom