Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New England Local Chatter

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Where my NE XRs at? Ready for a mini meet?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
So I've reached out to the @*IrunnIt*, @R1 Chris, @gearhead899, and @Limitless to see if Father's Day weekend is a no-go. I reason I'm looking at that weekend is because SCCNH holds an event at Caanan Motor Club. They use the road course for an autocross event. They put a few cones out to keep speeds maxed out around 60-70. It would be an early start so out of towners would need to arrive Friday evening. I've been looking for an opportunity to get on a track and I think this is our best option.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
So does that interest anyone? Does that weekend work?

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
You'd have to get the Boston crew up to really make it a party

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
You guys should pool ur money together and buy t for me no balls

Dai LiK

Reaction score
yo!!... thanks for the invite guys!... would love to make it out... i can’t commit 100% cuz work will be picking up as the weather gets better (i work outside)... however, i will def. meet up with y’all if there’s no work... I’m an apprentice so i gotta work whenever possible... need that money for mods lol

Dai LiK

Reaction score
btw... if you’re talking about the 06’ x runner on sale in shrewsbury... forget about it... i went to see that one and that dealership is looking to rob someone on that thing... garbage!... with that said... you should take a look and see if you’ve got better luck than i lol... fyi... it’s not in very good shape

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Sorry for not getting back to you. I can't do Father's Day weekend.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for not getting back to you. I can't do Father's Day weekend.
No problem, well figure out another weekend that works....at this rate that weekend might be the earliest I can get the rest of these clowns together anyway.

Top Bottom