Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Pics

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
So I washed my truck with a 3 step Turtlewax "Ice" whatcha think....
IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Need alittle help with my exhaust clip upload can i do it from photobucket? I got it uploaded just dont know how to link it...

Last edited by a moderator:

07xrunner

Reaction score
looks good :top:

now i think you need to put that up as your sig and let me have my truck back :motz: :laugh: :laugh:

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
Im workin on it i need some one to do a photo chop an a resize i askd if it botherd you with me using that ill just delete it until i get mine fixed no big deal

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Nice job with the wax, hope it came out better than mine. I didnt like ice, it cover any water spot that was left behind and didn't look as nice as using a carnuva wax

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
just copy paste the image code on the video. works just like a pic. but it will be a thumbnail..

07xrunner

Reaction score
Im workin on it i need some one to do a photo chop an a resize i askd if it botherd you with me using that ill just delete it until i get mine fixed no big deal
i dont care man keep it as long as you like i was just givin you a hard time bro :laugh:

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
I'll c what i can come up with as far as scenic goes... It will still be a pretty plain X......:frown:

but im working on it just slow its hard to mod a truck with a baby boy on the way!:rock:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't like ice either... seems to cling to dust really well and doesn't seem as good as a good carnauba. Your truck is clean though! You missed a spot!

nxrunner

Reaction score
Do you have a part number on that magnaflow exhaust tip?

Top Bottom