Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to XRU

Jack Martin

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a used x-runner, and am looking for info on common problems. Thus far I see discussion on various transmission issues, and a bit about the limited-slip diff. Does someone have a good checklist made up? Or perhaps a list of common problems? I searched thru the FAQs and found some very good discussions of how to mod and/or repair many things--a pretty good sticky item in this noob forum in fact. But it appears mostly addressed to current owners vs how to evaluate a prospective buy.

Hoping to testdrive one of these. I need to replace my current ride with a small pickup, and, most of them are pretty boring. The x-runner looks like fun.

BTW the one I'm thinking about is a 2012 with 41K miles.

Thanks in advance.

markgt531

Reaction score
welcome! where are you from? im sure some members wouldnt mind showing you their trucks as well as giving you some additional info on it ... good luck on the search and post up when you get it.

autobodyX

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search. You will get help and knowledge here

Top Bottom