Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Xbrace color

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Well,

What ya think?

IMAG0400.jpg

Had tha XII performance sways done also, they will be closer to a Titanium color. Didn't get the hardware done :thumbdown: my mistake. So a little longer til I can get those on.
IMAG0406.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

Thinking about coating wheels to match :hmmmm2:
thoughts?

Last edited:
J

JDUB916

I dig ur wheel and tire setup! Looks good with the offset and that much meat on the sidewalks!

JC2011XR

Reaction score
Your truck looks very aggresive and reday to rollout. What are the sizes on the rims and tires? What kind of lowering kit do you have on the truck?

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Thanks for tha compliments, I really like the color.

Your truck looks very aggresive and reday to rollout. What are the sizes on the rims and tires? What kind of lowering kit do you have on the truck?

Thanks
XII Performance coils & 2.25 blocks,
Varrstoen 3.3.2 19" 9.5/10.5 with Atturo Az800 255/50/19 fr & 285/45/19 rears. the front rubs :laugh:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe the PhotoShop master Steve can chime in and do a chop for you with the Ti color on the wheels?

I like that color a lot though. Makes for subtle contrast, in the right spots. You could also do the valve covers with that same coat. Be dual purpose at that point. Heat resistant and look bad ass! :top:

adamewwy

Reaction score
looking good..planning on doing this mod to my x-brace soon..

SPEED808

Reaction score
im getting my x brace painted to match the xii brace i went with carnival red. Powder coated actually. I hope i get a close match lol. we shall see

burnboy

Reaction score
I'd do the wheels neon orange with metallic powder coat

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
Looks good bro, did mine in red I love looking under it now lol

Top Bottom