Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nst pulleys??

giox

Reaction score
ive been asking for my money back and nothing at all no respond

davesX

Reaction score
thanks for all the response, but I was more wanting to know if there was a noticeable gain from the pulleys... are they worth spending the money ?? don't want all show and no go!!

Can XR

Reaction score
I think they are worth it just keep an eye on the for sale threads they will pop up every now and then

zombietaco22

Reaction score
I actually have a brand new set of these NST pulleys (crank, alt, wp) that I'm trying to sell. Let me know if you're interested.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I actually have a brand new set of these NST pulleys (crank, alt, wp) that I'm trying to sell. Let me know if you're interested.
picture.php

picture.php

This is a pretty old thread buddy but if you post those up they will be gone in a day or two trust me.

Coupe

Reaction score
The early crank pulleys did not have a steel sleeve over the aluminum, where the pulley protrudes into the oil seal. Later ones had a sleeve. I did a write up on how to retrofit an early version.

I have one of the early designs that I have sleeved and have had no issues.

Reaction score
The early crank pulleys did not have a steel sleeve over the aluminum, where the pulley protrudes into the oil seal. Later ones had a sleeve. I did a write up on how to retrofit an early version.

I have one of the early designs that I have sleeved and have had no issues.
I ordered some from a guy, and when I get them, can I send you a pic of them, and youll be able to tell which I have?

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I have a earlier version that has the steel sleeve on it as well thanks to coupes write up no problems. The sleeve wasn't that cheap it was like $35 but well worth it.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Yeah, I figured it was an old thread. I'm new to the XR site and usually post on TW.

No worries buddy. I know of at least two ppl looking for a set of those pulleys. If you get your posts to 30 I would suggest making one because they will disappear very fast.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
so how do I check which crank pulley I have?

You have to remove the pulley off of the truck. One you do that look at the outside of the part of the pulley that goes into the engine. It will either be bare aluminum or have a steel sleeve over it. If you can't tell you can use a magnet and if the magnet sticks you have a steel sleeve if it doesn't you don't have the sleeve. Also can tell by it being bare metal silver (has the sleeve) or the same color as the pulley (no sleeve). If you find you don't have the sleeve then here's where you can buy one http://www.ryderfleetproducts.com/skf-bearings-99165/speedy-sleeve-p-s50-99165

Here is the coupe write up for it.
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36101&highlight=Crank+pulley+sleeve

Top Bottom