Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NST pulley's

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
are they still selling the pulleys. ive been wanting to get some for quite some time now but i thought i seen some post about people waiting forever to get there order. i just wanna clarify

Last edited:

STONER-X

Reaction score
No.... no.... and no

They will sell you a set and never send them...

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
is there anyone else that makes them? i really been wanting to find a set.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
At this time no one to my knowledge sells them. I wish that someone would though. I would buy a full set in a heartbeat. Nst has them on their website but everyone who orders them pays for something that never shows up.

giox

Reaction score
At this time no one to my knowledge sells them. I wish that someone would though. I would buy a full set in a heartbeat. Nst has them on their website but everyone who orders them pays for something that never shows up.

so true....

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
only problem ive heard from it, is that they arent balanced at all and can cause crank seal leaks. but you can use RC car rim balancing clay and balance them with zero effort if anyone is really worried. myself will be doing it if i can find some. or find a place that can make them.

Can XR

Reaction score
I just watched the for sale threads and picked up the complete set.

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Dam I just sold a brand new never used nst crank pulley for $120.00 I didn't know that they stop making them. I would of up the price a bit. Well gl finding them.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
only problem ive heard from it, is that they arent balanced at all and can cause crank seal leaks. but you can use RC car rim balancing clay and balance them with zero effort if anyone is really worried. myself will be doing it if i can find some. or find a place that can make them.

They are balanced but they had to add a steel sleeve where the seal touches the pulley because it would wear down the aluminum causing a seal leak. The old versions didn't have the sleeve the new ones did.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I might still have a crank pulley for grabs.

rennurx

Reaction score
If someone has a set I can have them duplicated!

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
ATI is the only one I would buy, but if you're NA on stock internals, I don't see the point.

zombietaco22

Reaction score
I actually have a brand new set of these NST pulleys (crank, alt, wp) that I'm trying to sell. Let me know if you're interested.
picture.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom