Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oem bluetooth mic for sale?

hypertaco

Reaction score
Anyone have the oem Bluetooth mic for sale. It's the one located I'm the headliner compartment. Apparently I lost the one I had

mejbro

Reaction score
That kit that you'll look up on Crutchfield will show the mic too. Your new receiver will have a mic input on the rear of the unit. You can install it in the stock location.

hypertaco

Reaction score
That kit that you'll look up on Crutchfield will show the mic too. Your new receiver will have a mic input on the rear of the unit. You can install it in the stock location.

That's the problem, my new head unit is all factory connections, and I had removed the factory mic and put the aftermarket one in place with my previous Kenwood. My new unit is all plug and play, which is fine, just missing that mic. What's more strange is that the headunit can hear me with voice commands, but not for Bluetooth calling, so my guess is, the mic is what I need. I can't believe I lost it, but at this point I just need to track one down.

mejbro

Reaction score
Best of luck, almost sounds like your mic is built in. Very strange that it handles voice commands, but not communication. Wonder if there's a setting you can change? If you need a plug in mic, I've got a spare from a Pioneer radio.

hypertaco

Reaction score
Best of luck, almost sounds like your mic is built in. Very strange that it handles voice commands, but not communication. Wonder if there's a setting you can change? If you need a plug in mic, I've got a spare from a Pioneer radio.
Agreed, thanks man. I am going to see if there is a setting on the head unit today. Fingers crossed

Top Bottom