Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oem nav w entune installed

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
Fairly easy install for a 2012-up tacoma

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 392

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Where did you get one and how much? I would love to get one!

Hard Taco

Reaction score
Guy Fl trucks on tacoma world there's a long wait list. U just pm him and tell him your interested and he will pm u back when he has one avail for u. His communication sucks but he's straight fwd. pretty much u say I want and when he has he will pm when avail and u gotta be ready to pay or he will just keep it moving

Where did you get one and how much? I would love to get one!

$450 pnp for 2013-up. 2012 u gotta change antenna behind radio w an adapter. Later years is a little more complex but it works. Everything works apps nav Bluetooth ,etc

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, it's the have the Cash available when he calls is the hard part, parts money tends to burn a whole in my pockets after a while :laugh:

Hard Taco

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, it's the have the Cash available when he calls is the hard part, parts money tends to burn a whole in my pockets after a while :laugh:

Yeah I feel ya. I said from the day I pm'd my interest. He was gonna catch me at a bad time and he did. I made it happen cause who knows when he was gonna have one for me again. And I searched everywhere and he was the only one w them

JC2011XR

Reaction score
How was the install Sn3akrs? I have read a few things on TW forum and it seems like it is a fairly straight forward swap. I am not very good with electrical stuff so I was a bit concerned getting a unit from FLTrucks and then having to take it to a local shop and see if they would install something that they didn't sell.

Hard Taco

Reaction score
How was the install Sn3akrs? I have read a few things on TW forum and it seems like it is a fairly straight forward swap. I am not very good with electrical stuff so I was a bit concerned getting a unit from FLTrucks and then having to take it to a local shop and see if they would install something that they didn't sell.

Easy as 1,2,3 if u have a 13-up plug n play

JC2011XR

Reaction score
Sn3akrs, does you new radio have XM satellite service? If so where did you install the Sat antenna

rebXehle420

Reaction score
I dunno why you guys would want one so bad, its kinda shitty. I got it stock with my truck and i didnt like it from the beginning its interface is really cheap looking and badly set up. Just to turn the screen off you have to go thru like 3 different menus. Btw im pretty sure the antenna is a little black fin looking thing on the roof.

JC2011XR

Reaction score
I want one of these units because it's an oem unit. I haven't seen an aftermarket unit that I like the looks of more. To each his own.

Hard Taco

Reaction score
Sn3akrs, does you new radio have XM satellite service? If so where did you install the Sat antenna

My truck wasn't mx equipped so I don't have xm. I think the unit is mx ready u just need the box and antenna

I dunno why you guys would want one so bad, its kinda shitty. I got it stock with my truck and i didnt like it from the beginning its interface is really cheap looking and badly set up. Just to turn the screen off you have to go thru like 3 different menus. Btw im pretty sure the antenna is a little black fin looking thing on the roof.

We'll sell me your stock unit

Last edited:

Hi_Psi

Reaction score
Lol @ sn3akrs

Id like to get one of these too, seems pretty legit

drdoom

Reaction score
I just installed one of these on my 08 I love it works like a champ.

xtrapsi

Reaction score
I've been searching for one of these on Craigslist but they don't pop up often.

xtrapsi

Reaction score
Any update on this unit? Do you still like it now that you have had it a while?

All the ones I've found on ebay and craigslist don't have the nav and they want as much or more for a used one that FL Trucks does for a new one.

Top Bottom