Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

*OFFICIAL* Interior Pics

CodyWayne718

Reaction score
Should have never opened this thread! I'm wondering what paint everyone used also? Plastidip?

X_Less

Reaction score
I used duplicolor OEM colors on the cup holders and window/lock button thingy...

farbonfiber039.jpg

It's BSP with BR over sprayed over it...
farbonfiber046.jpg

shook

Reaction score
Got my flex pod in to relocate my gauge, and also was itching to play with my camera. Here are the latest pictures of my interior, as far as the driver cockpit setup.

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0469.jpg

DSC_0471.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

motoX-Runner34

Reaction score
Sick man, I would like some tips on how to make the cup holders glow, Is that the only color? I want a red since all my guages are red.. Thanks!

Can XR

Reaction score
How did you guys with the Coupe shifters mod your shift boots ? I put mine on today and the stock boot looks like hell. Thanks !

xrgilly

Reaction score
how did you guys with the coupe shifters mod your shift boots ? I put mine on today and the stock boot looks like hell. Thanks !

look on redlinegoods.com they make custom boots make sure u order the wire part that hold the boot in place , if u contact them u can have the boot made anyway u want ie: Hight size of the opening at the top i had one on mine worked out great

DSCN2813.jpg

Last edited:

Ms.hottacoX

Reaction score
some people put a washer under the boot to raise it up or a larger washer with a spring to be able to cup the whole shift ball

Can XR

Reaction score
Thank you xrgilly and Ms.hottaco X. Ill be cheaking out both options

jwg256

Reaction score
anyone do heated seats? the carbon fiber units for both seats and the switches are about $75 on eBay. I was diggin into doin this pretty hard right before (actually the day of) the lady backed into the tailgate. looks tough doing the wiring and peelin bak the seat cloth.

XRUNNAH808

Reaction score
Where did you get that Toyota Badge? Is that from a Toyota Hilux?

mikeytaco

Reaction score
Got my flex pod in to relocate my gauge, and also was itching to play with my camera. Here are the latest pictures of my interior, as far as the driver cockpit setup.

where did you get the trd push start button?

nice interiors!

Last edited:

shook

Reaction score
where did you get the trd push start button?

nice interiors!

Bought it off a friend, but you can find the button on ebay or some TRD parts websites.
There's a few different models now, the one I have is the first one on this site.

http://www.trdparts.jp/english/parts_push_start-sw.html

Here's two places you can order it from.

http://l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=2416
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=m570.l3201&_nkw=trd+push+start&_sacat=0

Here's some other pictures of it installed in my truck.

The button is made to plug and play in cars that already have a push start. There's no schematic on the button, so you're going to have to do some wiring to get it to work in the truck. I can you out if you decide to do it. I wired it up so that the button lights up amber when key is turned to ACC, and then turns green when key is turned to IGN and is ready to start. I also wired it up so that the TRD logo lights up when the parking lights are turned ON. Also, the button will only crank the starter when the clutch is pressed, this will prevent grinding the ignition if someone were to accidentally push the button after the car is already started.

Top Bottom