Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OFFICIAL: Rear Fender Flare Paint Issue

x-runner kid

Reaction score
can you link to the stuff you used please?

The stuff I used is called paint defender by 3m and it's sold just about everywhere. I bought mine from autozone and I want to say it was like $20 or so but I have plenty left after spraying my two fenders. Should have enough to do it at least once or twice more. I'll include a picture of the can and its pretty self explanatory after that. In comes in a box and has all the instructions you will need plus a link to a very helpful video.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 251

x-runner kid

Reaction score
My truck has mud flaps problem solved

My truck has mud flaps too but it didn't solve the problem completely. I live in Oregon though and the roads here can have a lot of rocks on them in spring and fall in the summer not as bad. With the combo of mud flaps and rock guard no paint chips is garunteed.

Nashman

Reaction score
My truck has mud flaps too but it didn't solve the problem completely. I live in Oregon though and the roads here can have a lot of rocks on them in spring and fall in the summer not as bad. With the combo of mud flaps and rock guard no paint chips is garunteed.

well look at you mister smarty pants hehehe

x-runner kid

Reaction score
well look at you mister smarty pants hehehe

Haha ya I started with the film first and it got chewed up so I put on flaps and I noticed it still in some spots but not nearly as bad and with both its awesome

Top Bottom