Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official: TexFest 2011

butters607

Reaction score
Damn nice video and beats justin. Who was that wreckin' on the karts? Lloks like they need to smooth out the far left corner, that silver 240 coupe was killing it out there. Did that black 350z make any runs out there?

That was ketchup still thinks he can keep up for some reason! His overall times beat me but I got the satisfaction of giving him am extra push with the side of my kart just to make sure he didn't ketchup! I rocked the open face!!

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
here you guys go!!! (low quality version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFNsMsQ4WBA

Thank you for making this, Justin!

We've shared this in several threads as well as on the NST facebook page:
www.facebook.com/NonStopTuningUSA

Watching your video makes me want to go back to MSR!
http://www.apexusblog.com/2011/06/red-bull-karting-day-at-msr/

IMG_1527.jpg

:blurock:

See you next time!!!

MIKE @ NST

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Slay0r said:
Mike LMK when you have those Hoodies in stock we have a cold front currently. I'll definately pick one up from you all. I meant to ask if you could throw me some stickers at the event but you all were out when i checked,...i'd like to rep NST down here in La. Not too many ppl have heard or know what NST is all about.

and again THANKS for everything. Tex Fest was an amazing experience for many ppl:top:

Hey hey hey I want some stickers....I have a nst ssk lol

PiNkY

Reaction score
Awesome job Justin. Can't wait to see the GoPro footage though. That should really tie everything together nicely. Big props to the wrench man Torspd!! That fool wrenched for 3 days! Installed a supercharger wed night, 2 fuel pumps thursday, and set of springs friday. Pretty sure he did some more some where else. BTW I still owe you some cervezas - don't worry I got you.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I think I might fly or drive down next year....... had so much fun at xfest might make texfest :)

Gadget

Reaction score
It is worth the trip.

I heard that next year will be the best ever!!

G

KETCHUP

Reaction score
It is worth the trip.

I heard that next year will be the best ever!!

G

Yep. Good oh El Paso! :laugh:

That was ketchup still thinks he can keep up for some reason! His overall times beat me but I got the satisfaction of giving him am extra push with the side of my kart just to make sure he didn't ketchup! I rocked the open face!!

Dan, we all know you can't drive.
Just watch the 1/4 mile video of the MK3 being taken down by the TRD Drift Truck with a 83 dollar intake.....:laugh:

Luv ya Buttas!:blurock:

Those cars were bad fast. Reason I spun once on both races is because I was trying my flat foot gas and slowing the car with the brake. Worked wonders on the big indoor road course in Manhiem Germany. Not so much on this track. Was a blast. My arms were pretty sore the day after. Def a great meet. Just need more trucks next time. Plus the drankin was kick ass. Next time EP crew will line up some Irish Car Bombs for the crew!

I think I might fly or drive down next year....... had so much fun at xfest might make texfest :)

be careful......us Texas peeps come with warning labels! :biggrin:

Nice vid!!!!:blurock:
Texfest 2011 FTW!
Dude u guys put on a good show. Was kick ass.
Like to see Nate's and Grump's faces the next day after they tried to hang with the EP crew. Well, at least Nate did. Someone called me @ 1200ish saying we were douches because they had a massive hang over..... Good times...

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
In EP eh? I think i'll pass on that lol..... I see enough rocks here in New orleans :D

Venomous_X

Reaction score
lol, least if it were in ep, i could bring you something you rarely see.... Grass.

butters607

Reaction score
I need some tired the power is too much for the street's they really suck that and I was told i still had a little bit too much in them sucks cause I dont even.wanna try at the track here

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I need some tired the power is too much for the street's they really suck that and I was told i still had a little bit too much in them sucks cause I dont even.wanna try at the track here

U mean the power is to much for ur driving skills :)

DJM. Sandbags. With all that drop n suspension ur traction on the track sucks....

Last edited:

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Ive got a video from on the go kart I still need to load up, its pretty awesome :) Just need to get youtube to actually upload it.
Shows SDX showing off his mad drift skills as I pass him... Lol

MancheX

Reaction score
Good times! Met some good people. As I said.... It took a Nissan to bring back a Toyota! Ha ha... Great meeting everyone. It was fun watching people get drunker and drunker. Here are my pics of ketchup, butters, and mrs. butters tryin to walk through the drive thru.

Carlos. Aka, Los. Aka, loltitos. Aka, M.I.A

Shit, can't upload the pics from my iPod, so I'll do it tomorrow.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Ive got a video from on the go kart I still need to load up, its pretty awesome :) Just need to get youtube to actually upload it.
Shows SDX showing off his mad drift skills as I pass him... Lol

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but the most exciting way."
-Tsuchiya Keiichi

'Nuff said. :top:

Top Bottom