Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OFFICIAL XR-U Audio Sweep

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
i think it sounds kinda goofy when he says "dash" lol. also it reminds me of "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!" ahhaa :laugh:

imagine him giving the full URL....

"H T T P COLON SLASH SLASH W W W DOT XR DASH UNDERGROUND .COM"

ROFL

Hey Xacto!...Is you avatar of TOOL? That guy with the long hair looks like Adam Jones.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Alright! Maybe going over board but I am having fun making these. Here is another one. RIZZO...I added that XR drive by in it.

Click Link Below

XR-U 2 (Teeze).wav

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
liked that one mort.the last one would break up at first then here - underground. but the very last one was clear all the way thru.:top: xr 2 tease.way

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
liked that one mort.the last one would break up at first then here - underground. but the very last one was clear all the way thru.:top: xr 2 tease.way

So the first one that K2 posted cut out? I know K2 hosted it on the XR-U ftp but the last one I hosted on my own. Either way...THANKS!!!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Nice work.. cant wait to see how k2 incorporates this in to the site

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lemme ask you this... I still like the first one because it actually promotes the site address. But could be put more vocal skipping on the dash to less the emphasis on it? So it would be more like:

Da--a-aaa-a---a-sh Undergro--ooo-u-u---und

Think that would work better?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Lemme ask you this... I still like the first one because it actually promotes the site address. But could be put more vocal skipping on the dash to less the emphasis on it? So it would be more like:

Da--a-aaa-a---a-sh Undergro--ooo-u-u---und

Think that would work better?

I can totally do that...but...stretching short words like "Dash" might cause it to be unrecognizable. Let me know and I will still do it. I just made the second one cause I had the VO do it a bunch of ways.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it you draw out just the "ah" in Dash and leave the D and the "sh" uncut, it might work. But then again you are the professional. :biggrin:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Alright! Maybe going over board but I am having fun making these. Here is another one. RIZZO...I added that XR drive by in it.

Click Link Below

XR-U 2 (Teeze).wav
This one doesn't seem to finish. I hear the sound clip, but then it seems to cut out while saying "underground." It's sick though.:top:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I think it you draw out just the "ah" in Dash and leave the D and the "sh" uncut, it might work. But then again you are the professional. :biggrin:

When I get home I will try it out. I can make it work...it's just that it won't be as clear.

This one doesn't seem to finish. I hear the sound clip, but then it seems to cut out while saying "underground." It's sick though.:top:

Thanks! That is just a personal preference actually. I don't like to end any of my promo's and Imaging with a prolonged SFX. Kinda like my own little sig. on them.

Troskey

Reaction score
that sounds pretty cool...i wasnt able to hear the others...so the newest one is the dopest as far as i'm concerned!! :)

XrunnIT

Reaction score
wow...old post, lol. What was all this about?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
wow...old post, lol. What was all this about?

I made audio samples and sweeps for the site when it first was started. I was cruising the forum and found this thread. I totally forgot about it. Thats all.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
nice, did they ever end up using it? i listened to the first one, it was interesting. was it for an advertisement or something?

07xrunner

Reaction score
geez talk about digging up post from the past :laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
At one point in time I had it play the very first time that you came to the site... but could never get the cookies working properly and for someone people it was playing every time they went to a new page. So I scrapped it.

You'll hear it again... I just gotta find out how to incorporate it. Now that X-Fest is over and out of the way, more changes to XRU coming soon!

Top Bottom