Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OutPut shaft seal

E-man

Reaction score
so has anyone had this leak before? i know i read somewhere about a TSB on the output shaft seal. I cannot find the correct part number for it and its driving me insane! everywhere I go they give me a seal that is too big or too small. does anyone know the correct part number for the output shaft seal? i cant be the only one with the leak lol

Gadget

Reaction score
What output shaft are you having problems with?

G

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you referring to the rear main seal behind the trans that seals off the crank the back of the block?

E-man

Reaction score
its the seal that goes between the trans and drive shaft

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
They usually go by the vin # to get you the right part.

kcidmil

Reaction score
I feel your pain E-man, Toyota apparently used two different tail housing assemblies. Come to find out too late on mine that I have to use the 90311-45033 and can only find it at Toyota

Last edited:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Get it from Toyota, none of the local shops around me could source the correct part when mine went.

shane881510

Reaction score
Yea I had one go out on me. I ordered one at the stealership got one for a 5 speed had to reorder. Got the right one no problems yet. I had a Universal joint go bad and ruin my seal.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I put one in when I did my clutch it was starting to go anyway. I ordered one from ebay which got lost and I needed the truck so I got mine from toyota. Then three weeks later I got my ebay one. Both fit. So now I have a spare just in case lol.

Top Bottom