Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PICs from crestview meet

skilledbum23

Reaction score
well here are a few pics from the meet, i want to first thank Nikki and Dane for coming and Jeremias, it was a great time to be with some friends and relax and go jump in the freezing river lol. Dane just remember Mike's hard Raspberry Lemonade is an ass kicker, Jeremias remember Phone book and if you want to get away you always are welcome here. Nikki thanks for the Easter Candy and Mentos lol, and of course to my wife thanks for all the good food!!!

the trucks

DSC_0114.jpg

the x-braces being painted

DSC_0112.jpg

relaxing

DSC_0121.jpg

Jeremias playing with Coco

DSC_0130.jpg

Kristina and Nikki and me in the back

DSC_0143.jpg

Dane getting wasted on the hard stuff LOL

DSC_0159.jpg

Dane wasted

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
LOL Wuss, hes representing the south down here with his drinking skills :rofl: :rofl: Weaksauce! Good pics mang! :rockon: Wish I was there :frown:

lostrunner

Reaction score
What, I did not know there were any local's on the site all the trucks I see have never heard of the site. Suck's I missed it...:thumpdown:

rich017

Reaction score
I didn't think you guys lived in Crestview anymore?

skilledbum23

Reaction score
well i deploy first week of may so the wife wants to be here while i am gone so she will be here upgrading the x for me while i am gone

GR8DANE

Reaction score
Of Course....thank you lance and kristina for opening your house to us for the weekend...we had a blast!!

LOL Wuss, hes representing the south down here with his drinking skills :rofl: :rofl: Weaksauce! Good pics mang! :rockon: Wish I was there :frown:

Dude the last time i had a drink was probably a little over 2 years ago....i dont drink cuz im the one always driving...so when it comes to representing LA with my drinking skillz...im just the cheerleader...lol

dwayne53

Reaction score
couldnt help but notice the irish wake mason jars ha ha ha

dwayne53

Reaction score
im here at hurlburt actually still livin on base in the dorms:( lol

KETCHUP

Reaction score
ahhh, nice pics guys. looks like it was a good time. slow down on them hard drinks Dane! :laugh:

Jeremias

Reaction score
I had a great time at your house. BTW Dane was wasted, I wasn't!!!:hahaha:The K-braces came out really good.

heloboby7

Reaction score
I wish I could've hung out longer. I had fun for the time I was there.

Top Bottom