Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pictures of YOU!

WheelSick

Reaction score
Me in my Business Suit:
32443_125723560781688_100000321347856_204686_6660136_n.jpg

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
I don't have any of me with my X-Runner and won't even see my X till Mid-March so here's a few from my bike trip to Alaska last June/July:

First I had to go south (note how clean the bike is - this would change):

smugshot289432-L.jpg

4 days later I, after I got high (note the altitude - THIN AIR = buzzed)

DSCN3243-M.jpg

One for our Canadian friends - in Watson Lake
DSCN3519-M.jpg

Then I wandered a bit further North :
DSCN3634-M.jpg

Most recently on my trip to Dubai yesterday - just hanging out at the mall having lunch before my flight back to Doha, Qatar. Sorry about the bad quality iPhone front-facing camera pic..(and the forehead glare :laugh: )

IMG0374-L.jpg

Sorry about all the bike pics - it's all I have access to right now and it was the trip of a lifetime too!!

Demented Dave in Dusty Doha, Qatar
Deployed Gov't Contractor

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Holy crap man that is one heck of a ride!! Logest I rode for was 9 hours in a day on a sport bike and I was done for!! Nice pics certainly does look like a ride of a lifetime!

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
I don't have any of me with my X-Runner and won't even see my X till Mid-March so here's a few from my bike trip to Alaska last June/July:

First I had to go south (note how clean the bike is - this would change):

smugshot289432-L.jpg

4 days later I, after I got high (note the altitude - THIN AIR = buzzed)Then I wandered a bit further North :
DSCN3634-M.jpg

What a journey.....
Fulmer Modular helmet??

Murderface

Reaction score
Holy hell! What u got on the back of ur bike(J/K) and not the bags either
bc1c22ef.jpg

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
What a journey.....
Fulmer Modular helmet??

NOPE that was the just then released hi-viz yellow version of a Schuberth Modular with their add-on Bluetooth comm system (connected to Garmin Zumo 665 w/XM Radio :) )
I barely had the helmet for a month of break-in before the trip - head was sore the first week or so LOL

Holy crap man that is one heck of a ride!! Logest I rode for was 9 hours in a day on a sport bike and I was done for!! Nice pics certainly does look like a ride of a lifetime!

Yes it WAS indeed the ride of a lifetime, I had quite a few days over 12 hrs of riding...
830 miles the longest distance in one day (St Louis to Colorado Springs)
520 miles off-road the longest in time (Dalton Hwy from Wiseman AK to Deadhorse AK to Wiseman)

If you wanna visualize the trip, click this:

http://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=2ced4dd5420cac0ea

Holy hell! What u got on the back of ur bike(J/K) and not the bags either

the Hard Bags had misc camping gear (stove fuel dried food), clothes, sleeping bag
The soft bags on top had layers for weather changes (long johns, rain/wind liners, other gloves)
The Red things you see are Rotopax 1 gallon fuel cans (2 ea)
The yellow dry-bag had my thermarest, tent, Lenovo notebook and other odds and ends.
It was a 44-day trip covering weather from 30's to 110-degrees...hard to pack for!

I sent a lot home from on the road as I realized I wouldn't use it (and souvenirs).

Oh, and the riding suit is woven kevlar mesh from Motoport custom-made to my short/fat measurements - only way I can get proper fitting gear!! www.rockthegear.com will show you why good gear is needed!

My lotto-winnings-dream is to take a few years and tour by bike!!

Dave

Last edited:

speedyx

Reaction score
me and my weak attempt at growing a little facial hair while on leave lol
250035_2143796427904_1036040580_2446794_1954290_n.jpg

Last edited:

flygirl

Reaction score
No, she wasn't surrendering. She was simply stating that she didn't do it. She was not responsible for the big wreck during the race. Or the dead body in the woods.

ding ding ding!!!! you are right...it was the I didnt do it ...and for the record I never surrender :eviltongue:

Top Bottom