Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Portland auto show

x-runner kid

Reaction score
ok whos going to this and what day I am planning on taking the x up there next saturday anybody want to meet me up there. let me know hopefully the weather is nice they say it should be ok for the next week or so.

stretch200

Reaction score
I was thinking about going. do you know how much it costs?

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Ticket Prices:
$10 Adults
$8 Full-time Military w/ID & Seniors (65+)
$5 Children (7-12yrs)
Under 7yrs free

RedXr

Reaction score
ok whos going to this and what day I am planning on taking the x up there next saturday anybody want to meet me up there. let me know hopefully the weather is nice they say it should be ok for the next week or so.
I might go..if i do probably saturday.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
oh wow. I thought it would be more expensive.
yeah its pretty cheap compared to the la auto show lol well let me know whoever wants to meet me up there or meet up afterwards and go get some food that would be cool to

RedXr

Reaction score
yeah its pretty cheap compared to the la auto show lol well let me know whoever wants to meet me up there or meet up afterwards and go get some food that would be cool to

hey man i am going to head up saturday morning, im in medford so ill probably get there around noon. let me know if your still going.:top:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I am still going i am trying to get my rims redone before i leave but idk if i will this damn cold is killing me i dont want to drive the ranger there either lol

Top Bottom