Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Question about combo deal

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Hey G,

A quick question about your flywheel/clutch combo deal on the URD site.

http://urdusa.com/Clutch-and-Flywhe...L-V6-w/6-speed-transmission/product_info.html

If i select the option to include the Throwout Bearing for $190.00 am i getting the one from this page:

http://urdusa.com/p1260519023/Throw...IT,-2005+-Tacoma-V6-6-Speed/product_info.html

I am assuming NO. I can see that the second web page says UPGRADE in the title, but i just wanted to make sure what all i was getting before making the order. Reason i am asking is because i thought that maybe with the combo deal that it was discounted.

Thanks

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes, when you select the add the bearing option you get the UPGRADED throwout bearing.

G

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes it is the upgraded bearing sleeve kit.

G

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for replying.

If I plan on towing a tandem axel trailer with a 1 ton car on it and wheels and tools in the back for a track day, would an aluminum flywheel be too light?

You guys don't happen to carry rear main seals, do you?

Pardon me if what I'm about to say isn't true about our trucks, but is there a clutch fork pivot upgrade from Toyota? I want to say I read about it somewhere but it might have been for another truck.

Thanks,

Gadget

Reaction score
I think you should not go with the aluminum flywheel.

You may just want to get your stock one resurfaced and reuse it. The greater mass will help you to pull out more smoothly with a heavy load.

At the very least, the lighter steel one we have would be the lowest I would go.

G

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
Sorry for bringing up a very old thread, but I want to know more about the clutch combo. I want to go F/I once the new UCON comes out, but I don't know if it's better to go with a Lighter or Heavier flywheel. What would be better G?

Top Bottom