Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recommendations on truck cover

Fish_On

Reaction score
I have been shopping around a bit and wanted to see if any of you guys recommend a certain cover. My truck will be outdoors all the time so I want to prevent sun fading and a cat jumping on it and scratching it etc. Looking to spend less than 150 bucks, and if I could buy it in person vs online thats a plus.

smftexas86

Reaction score
That's actually a great question and I am curious on an answer to. Are there covers that can protect against hail to?

Rickysnickers

Reaction score
I don't know what they run now, but I had a CA Car Cover, the Noah. It was awesome and lasted a loooong time. It was well worth the money!

Fish_On

Reaction score
I would imagine hail would be a problem. I think you could throw some pillows under the cover to prevent that damage. But a thin car cover would be hard pressed to suppress a golf ball being teed off against your truck

BlackDiesel

Reaction score
I also had a CA car cover made to fit for my old convertable ranger mini truck it was awesome to . It was water proof and mold proff had it for years. the truck sat out side for two years and never got wet in side.

Cheezie

Reaction score
Wolf car covers are great covers. They can be somewhat customized to what your going to use it for

carlduke

Reaction score
I think a custom cover just like the Coverking is a good choice.

Kyle4488

Reaction score
I think I have the same one as Canadian Girl. Its a Simoniz Standard Indoor/Outdoor Truck Cover only $60 at Canadian tire and mine has lasted through two winters, one winter on my hardbody and one on my x-runner :canada:

Kyleinator

Reaction score
Everyone I know including myself has gotten their covers at Cal Car Cover. The fitment is perfect and they have a great warranty. I would recommend the Stormweave. I think their website is ww.CalCarCover.com

shook

Reaction score
I use the Noah cover from CalIfornia Car Cover. So far it's been really good, and the fit is nice. It's been keeping my truck clean for about a couple of months now, haha.

Kyleinator

Reaction score
I also kinda like the look of the cover on the truck. Almost looks like I have a tonneau.

Top Bottom