Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Dip

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I'm running my stockers right now with metalized gunmetal dip and clear coat. I think it turned out pretty good. The state decided to tar and chip our road (yes, there went my fender flares - again) but I was also nervous about it damaging the Varr's so I've been running stockers for a couple months now. I can probably snap some shots of them this week if you want.

Please do!!!! Never planned on keeping my wheels chrome bunt wanted to play with some plastidip before I throw some coin down for powdercoat. Now days almost anything is possible with powdercoat.

Reaction score
The red looks good on bsp. Great color combo you got there! matches the trd badge too.:top:

Thnx,red badge helped me like the red rims more

looks great man!, you got gloss on it too looks shiny nice nice. thinkin of doin this to my daily lol

Do it!,very cheap and if it doesn't work just bust out the pressure washer and problem solved

Nice change up on tha wheels, btw really feelin your sig :rockon:

Thnx,can thank Matt for that Sig. We oddly where thinkin the same background and never had reallly talked about it.

Last edited:

markgt531

Reaction score
Do it!,very cheap and if it doesn't work just bust out the pressure washer and problem solved

:rockon:yehhh my DYC paint gun jus came in as well plannign on dippin my daily .... i thot the dip holds up to pressure washer? how many psi did u use (if you did) to get them out? also gotany close up pick of the gloss? jus curious how it comes out i was informed that you have to be a lil closer to get a nice smooth look , howd u do yours?

BondXII

Reaction score
Well. I did it. And did both sides. Even did the spoiler.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please do!!!! Never planned on keeping my wheels chrome bunt wanted to play with some plastidip before I throw some coin down for powdercoat. Now days almost anything is possible with powdercoat.

As promised - pics of the Athracite Gray Metallizer with clear coat. The tires look a little funky b/c I had just hit them with Bleach White.

IMG_9110.jpg

IMG_9112.jpg

IMG_9113.jpg

IMG_9114.jpg

IMG_9115.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thank's klint, the wheels look amazing, really didn't think it could turn out that nice. I am still torn between this and the traditional gloss bkack.

Top Bottom