Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Removed pin stripes

eltus

Reaction score
So I recently decided to remove the factory pin stripes, I really love the look, in my opinion my truck looks a lot darker. I still need to wash and wax the truck so I can take pictures and post them, so most likely tomorrow. My ultimate plans is to get red stripes once I get the truck repainted down the road.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I liked my pinstripes too, until I got my tonneau cover and then it looked like doodoo! :thumpdown:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I never had pinstripes so I never had to deal with them. But if they would have been on they would have come off almost immediately

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
mine never had pinstripes either, but all the ones I've seen at dealership have them and they look like shit IMO

KETCHUP

Reaction score
yeah, I don't think PS look good on our trucks. Specially factory ones. got any before and after pics?

chadfo

Reaction score
Mine had pinstripes when I bought it. It looks so much better without them.

ChocoTaco08

Reaction score
i pulled into my driveway the first night and the pinstripe was off. looks so much better without it good choice :top:

Mr.X

Reaction score
i never had any thank the GUY in the sky that would have had to me my 1st mod (no pinstripe mod)

eltus

Reaction score
no pictures yet. weather here is not nice. so hopefully during the week I get some time to wash and wax the truck.

eltus

Reaction score
BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES

before
CIMG0572.jpg

CIMG0573.jpg

after
IMG_3755.jpg

eltus

Reaction score
I agree about the drop. but at the moment I have other priorities, with a new and growing family I have to wait until i get a house before I start doing major mods.

eltus

Reaction score
i dont get it whats the pinstripe??? O_O

those are the stripes that some vehicles have on their side about waist high, front to back. if you see the before picture you'll see two silver lines.

MadMatt

Reaction score
didn't even know they came with pinstripes. Glad mine didn't.

Dealers will put anything on these days to jackup the price... example, the whole extended mile package or the safety kits.

Top Bottom