Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sad day removing mods on the X

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Well I've decided to sell the X and get a 4x4 tacoma.

removed the whole stereo set up this evening and tomorrow removing the intake, grill, and headlights

been thinking about it for awhile but now is the time to move on..Definitely gonna be another Tacoma though

sad to see all the hard work coming off it and looking more like stock

giox

Reaction score
you gonna sell the sub box or intake...?? or color gauge cluster?

06 xrunner

Reaction score
you gonna sell the sub box or intake...?? or color gauge cluster?

Probably gonna be selling some stuff but sub box would be too much to ship and gauge cluster would read my mileage
intake probably be selling. I have a guy coming by probably on weekend to check some stuff out he messaged me when he saw my truck for sale add and he got an X too

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Always sad to see another member selling but sounds like your you made a good choice, you going to keep some parts for the new Tacoma?

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
Gonna take a shot in the dark here, but were you on holloman afb recently? I saw a blacked out x that looks lie yours and was just curious lol

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Always sad to see another member selling but sounds like your you made a good choice, you going to keep some parts for the new Tacoma?

Gonna keep most stuff for now but depends if i gonna end up with a 1st gen or 2nd gen tacoma

Gonna take a shot in the dark here, but were you on holloman afb recently? I saw a blacked out x that looks lie yours and was just curious lol

No not me man..i don't even know what that Is lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom