Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shift Knobs

Coupe

Reaction score
I am working on a new batch of shift knobs. I am hoping to have these done by the middle of Novemember.

There will be a couple of new designs and there will be a few old designs.

All will be weighted.

I need to get a little farther along, before I post any pics.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Black balls would be nice with a little bit of red lettering!

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Dope, these will go fast. Excited to see some new designs.

Coupe

Reaction score
Do you plan on making plain ones by any chance?

I was not planning on making any plain ones. If you want to send me a pm, I will see if I can slip it into the run.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Dam, Was Hoping For A Blue, One Like I Have Now That Just Says X-r! That One LooksGood , But Doesn't MaTch Everything Else I Have, I'll Think About It!

MusTrd

Reaction score
Hey Coupe, my dad said he would like the Texas XR shift knob, he said he will get 2 of them if this comes through. Let me know, he says black with grey lettering for his.

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
Hey Coupe, my dad said he would like the Texas XR shift knob, he said he will get 2 of them if this comes through. Let me know, he says black with grey lettering for his.

Let me see what I can do.

Coupe

Reaction score
It's going to happen, just having problems with suppliers. I would say 2 weeks.

cmart357

Reaction score
I was waiting on this also figured it's a busy time of year for. Looking forward to a new shift knob and short lever combo!

Coupe

Reaction score
I had many problems with this batch. Things just did not go as smooth as they should have.

None of the new shift knobs are weighted. I have had some problems with the older weighted versions splitting or cracking. Not all of them did this, but this is my last batch of shift knobs, so I do not want any warranty problems.

All of the knobs are black. All of the knobs have be engraved and a second contrasting color resin has been poured into the engraving. The balls were then polished and the clear coated.

All Knobs are 2 1/8" in diameter. This is slightly smaller than the factory TRD knobs that are 2 1/4" in diameter. These will fit most people's hands a little better than the 2 1/4" version.

I did not make a lot of these. So if you see something you like, I would no wait too long, before getting one.

Price of all knobs are $80 + $5 shipping.

X-R shift knobs

Black ball, with Red, Blue or a light Grey engraving.

Tops

Sides

Close up

Toyota Dude

Black ball, with Red or a light Grey engraving.

Sides

Close up

Texas Shift Knobs

Black ball, with Red or a light Grey engraving.

Sides

Close Up

TRD Pin Knobs

All of these are Black balls.The engraving on the tops are made like the others. The engraving on the tops are red. The sides have a lapel style pin with a Cloisonne style pin inserted into the side of the shift ball. Then a clear resin is poured over that. It gives it a little of a magnifying effect.

Sides

Top Bottom