Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

show of your shift knobs!

nxrunner

Reaction score
Show us your gear shift knob

Post pics of your gear shift knob. Here is my lastest.

100_0493.jpg

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dood that's freaking AWESOME! Loving it! Nice work. I've just got the OBX that came with my truck --- nothing special.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Im using stock now.. i had a cue ball laser etched with the 6 speed pattern on it in red... I will look for it when i get off work and see if i can find it and get a pic.. i would probabley sell it if someone likes it.

07XR808

Reaction score
07, where did you get that knob and for how much?

It's the JDM Toyota Racing shift knob...your local Toyota parts should carry it. Its about 60 bucks and it feels real good. I just prefer the clean look

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
TRD short throw short shaft

B&M HAMMERHEAD ON A SHORTENED TRD SHORT THROW SHIFTER:eek:
100_0043.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

nxrunner

Reaction score
Nice I like it. Do you have to reach down to shift or is with in reach?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Here is my shifter knob. It's an APC Blue LED shift knob. I know it's illegal and all...but it's fun have at night. The best part is you can cover it with your hand when a cop is sited.

Here is a Pic.

102_2388.jpg

Here is a Video of it...

07XR808

Reaction score
Here is my shifter knob. It's an APC Blue LED shift knob. I know it's illegal and all...but it's fun have at night. The best part is you can cover it with your hand when a cop is sited.

Here is a Pic.

102_2388.jpg

Here is a Video of it...

that's pretty cool man. your truck is pretty custom too. so whens the next meet up again?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
that's pretty cool man. your truck is pretty custom too. so whens the next meet up again?

THANKS BRO! We can cruise anytime. I am down for whenever. The night cruise was dope cause there wasn't that much traffic. Maybe we should start a thread here and a thread on CT and see if anyone else is down.

07XR808

Reaction score
THANKS BRO! We can cruise anytime. I am down for whenever. The night cruise was dope cause there wasn't that much traffic. Maybe we should start a thread here and a thread on CT and see if anyone else is down.
Yeah I am down. Unfortunately I think we are the only two guys with X's from Hawaii that really frequent this board at this point but let's start a thread

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Here's mine..real carbonfiber.

100_0222.jpg

with matching carbon rings for the gauges.
100_0221.jpg

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Where did you get the carbon fiber rings from for the dash? Those are a nice touch!

I cheated on the gauges...they are carbon fiber vinyl...but they look awesome.I just removed the gauge clusters from the truck and applied the sticker on right, removed all air bubbles, and cut the vinyl with a razor,for perfection.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Yeah!...They look sick! I think I might have to do that. Maybe c/f more of the interior too. Thanks bro!

Top Bottom