Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sitting at texas auto direct :/

STONER-X

Reaction score
Going to see what the truck is worth to them..... yikes! !!!

I got it all back stock

Any guesses?? 90k miles

trd_sport

Reaction score
I saw your girls post and came on here to say you suck lol. What did you get for it? Parts for sale?

STONER-X

Reaction score
I got 13 for the truck... not great but it was at my lowest price I had planned...

Turbo is sold

I can saw I walked away with 15k after selling parts and truck.. the only other parts I have are the rims...

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That isn't bad at all.

Makes me wonder what they would value mine at? ;)

STONER-X

Reaction score
Honestly I was baffled at how "simple" the check on the truck was.. they gave it an exterior walk around, interior check, checked the oil and test drive. Then made me an offer .. I did my homework on what the trade in value should be and the range was 11000-15000 I expected to get a low ball offer, but it was really reasonable considering. ..

justin13703

Reaction score
I got 14.5k for mine on a trade so yeah I'd say 12-15k is what most of them go for these days in good condition with reasonable miles

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
What year was your truck? I've been holding off on taking mine to carmax because of who may buy it and what they'll do to it.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Mine or stoner-x's?

Both lol. I was referring to stoners but yours will help also. How many miles was on yours? People keep telling me how they can buy one with almost 100k miles or more for $15k so i may end up having to sell mine to a dealer. I can't compete with the high mileage trucks lol.

STONER-X

Reaction score
Mine was an 08 with 90099 miles.

All stock besides the radio... there were a few mods I didn't tell them about

The truck got a full detail inside and out

Its not the same going into the garage and seeing it empty :( it really sucks.. but I am taking a few steps back to get a few steps ahead I'll get something else in a few years. Even my wide didn't expect me to actually go through and sell it... hell she didn't want me to sell it..

STONER-X

Reaction score
Yardie take some time and put it back to stock if you can I may have gotten 13 for the truck but selling the turbo kit got me an extra 2

I paid 26000 for the truck when I bought it ... I got back 50% back on my original purchase price.. that is a pretty good rate of return... or I basically got all of the money I spend on mods and gave the truck away... lol...

justin13703

Reaction score
Both lol. I was referring to stoners but yours will help also. How many miles was on yours? People keep telling me how they can buy one with almost 100k miles or more for $15k so i may end up having to sell mine to a dealer. I can't compete with the high mileage trucks lol.

Mine was an 07. Had about 60k miles. I also sold the supercharger and most of my mods and put it mostly back to stock. When I traded it it still had the xii performance drop on it. They offered me 14.5k on a trade which I thought was pretty fair

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Thank you both of you. If i don't end up selling as is then I'll return it to stock. I just don't have the garage space to do it right now.

Top Bottom